Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,050 Members 43,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ultrabeam v1.5

Tip us?

andydredlox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] Ultrabeam v1.5

Ive just started using ultrabeam v1.5 and find it amazing,but am having the same problem with wifi other users working at first then saying its connected and nothing downloading until i reboot.
just thought i`d let you know im having this problem too.
really looking forward to v1.6, will i have to reset everything or just update OTA without resetting my data?
Thanks keep up the good work

raamishmk
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydredlox View Post
Ive just started using ultrabeam v1.5 and find it amazing,but am having the same problem with wifi other users working at first then saying its connected and nothing downloading until i reboot.
just thought i`d let you know im having this problem too.
really looking forward to v1.6, will i have to reset everything or just update OTA without resetting my data?
Thanks keep up the good work
Well u can factory reset it and flash it again and check whether the problem persists.
And u can try and flash another radio version..i have 13.53.55.24H_3.35.19.25 radio version and my wifi works fine on UB revolutionary v1.5.1.
Likewise.. u can also check the wifi sleep policy under wifi settings to check whether its being turned off automatically to save battery..?
Hit thanks if It helps. )
The Only Request.
Thanks The Helper.

The Following User Says Thank You to raamishmk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]