Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can someone help me with my ROM?

Tip us?
 
Force
Old
(Last edited by Force; 4th February 2014 at 12:14 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 813
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bucharest
Exclamation [Q] Can someone help me with my ROM?

Hello ! Recently i builded a rom from source,Resurrection Remix based on kitkat.When i boot it,it give me 2 force closes:
1.Unfortunately,Phone has stopped.
2.Unfortunately,Themes provider has stopped.
And sometimes this error: Unfortunately,the process com.android.systemui has stopped and dsp manager (1 time).Also,i saw setup wizard ,but then dissapeared and still get FC.Also,when i pressed volume keys i saw popup with volume.So,rom is working if i solve these errors.

I want to take logcat with ADB,but usb debug must be enabled from settings,and i can`t avoid these FC because always popup after i press "Ok" to one of them.So,a guy told me to change ro.build.type=userdebug to ro.build.type=eng in build.prop to enable usb debug.Next time when i flashed my rom i got message in windows about phone that is unknown device,so driver was not installed,so adb not working.So,change that i did in build.prop is working,but windows dont let phone to be installed.Check here what messages i got on windows: http://i62.tinypic.com/e7ky2r.jpg and http://i57.tinypic.com/2wfsays.png .Can anyone help me?
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: Sami OS 1.2 (Thank you @Sami Kabir)
Kernel: Cocore Kernel 8.2 (Thank you @cocafe)

My review about Sami OS :
 

Sami OS - Beautiful.Clean.Smooth.

Check Sami OS here.


Read here my review:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=396

PS: If you didn't tried Sami OS until now,you should do it.

Press "THANKS" if i helped you
 
shut_down
Old
#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3181
Posts: 7,171
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
Hello ! Recently i builded a rom from source,Resurrection Remix based on kitkat.When i boot it,it give me 2 force closes:
1.Unfortunately,Phone has stopped.
2.Unfortunately,Themes provider has stopped.
And sometimes this error: Unfortunately,the process com.android.systemui has stopped and dsp manager (1 time).Also,i saw setup wizard ,but then dissapeared and still get FC.Also,when i pressed volume keys i saw popup with volume.So,rom is working if i solve these errors.

I want to take logcat with ADB,but usb debug must be enabled from settings,and i can`t avoid these FC because always popup after i press "Ok" to one of them.So,a guy told me to change ro.build.type=userdebug to ro.build.type=eng in build.prop to enable usb debug.Next time when i flashed my rom i got message in windows about phone that is unknown device,so driver was not installed,so adb not working.So,change that i did in build.prop is working,but windows dont let phone to be installed.Check here what messages i got on windows: http://i62.tinypic.com/e7ky2r.jpg and http://i57.tinypic.com/2wfsays.png .Can anyone help me?
Maybe try to remove those apks from system/app or where ever they are. Boot to system and enable usb debugging.
 
Force
Old
(Last edited by Force; 4th February 2014 at 01:18 PM.)
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 813
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Maybe try to remove those apks from system/app or where ever they are. Boot to system and enable usb debugging.
I tried this too,but still get these errors.I forgot to say about this.And rom is builded from source.


EDIT: I got a idea but i`m not sure if will work.I install omni rom 4.3,install drivers etc. and adb working.If i put my rom as dual boot and reboot from omni rom with adb running to my rom maybe i get logcat.I will try and report here.

EDIT 2: Not working.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: Sami OS 1.2 (Thank you @Sami Kabir)
Kernel: Cocore Kernel 8.2 (Thank you @cocafe)

My review about Sami OS :
 

Sami OS - Beautiful.Clean.Smooth.

Check Sami OS here.


Read here my review:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=396

PS: If you didn't tried Sami OS until now,you should do it.

Press "THANKS" if i helped you
 
Sachinist
Old
#4  
Sachinist's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bro u alive?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
 
Force
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 813
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinist View Post
Bro u alive?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
Yeah.Why?
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: Sami OS 1.2 (Thank you @Sami Kabir)
Kernel: Cocore Kernel 8.2 (Thank you @cocafe)

My review about Sami OS :
 

Sami OS - Beautiful.Clean.Smooth.

Check Sami OS here.


Read here my review:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=396

PS: If you didn't tried Sami OS until now,you should do it.

Press "THANKS" if i helped you
 
Sachinist
Old
#6  
Sachinist's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
Yeah.Why?
xD gimme the link dude I vll try

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
 
shut_down
Old
#7  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3181
Posts: 7,171
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinist View Post
xD gimme the link dude I vll try

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
He wrote:

Quote:
EDIT 2: Not working.
 
Sachinist
Old
#8  
Sachinist's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
He wrote:
Ik but he had given me the link on hangout which I don't have

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
 
shut_down
Old
#9  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3181
Posts: 7,171
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinist View Post
Ik but he had given me the link on hangout which I don't have

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
If it is gmail, open it on PC. You probably will have it on chat on left part of the screen.
 
Force
Old
#10  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 813
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachinist View Post
xD gimme the link dude I vll try

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Here is download link.Maybe you will be able to take a logcat...Will be awesome..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2636542
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: Sami OS 1.2 (Thank you @Sami Kabir)
Kernel: Cocore Kernel 8.2 (Thank you @cocafe)

My review about Sami OS :
 

Sami OS - Beautiful.Clean.Smooth.

Check Sami OS here.


Read here my review:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=396

PS: If you didn't tried Sami OS until now,you should do it.

Press "THANKS" if i helped you

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more