Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot connect to cell network

Tip us?

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnusaaa View Post
I am very thankful, for your guide and assistance. I am back on stock 532. Is it possible to flash another kernel/boot since this 532 sems to be without root and reovery. All tother things are back though. I cant find te thanks button. Where is that here on xda..?
Do you have your IMEI back now? If so, what's your goal? You want to root and install recovery?

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Could i jjust write fastboot flash boot and then the actual boot.img? So that i can root it...
yes or flashtool or quickimg.

If you are on a ulocked BL just flash the FTF you want to be on (.532, .290 or .136) then flash a recovery/kernel in fastboot mode then flash supersu from recovery
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.

magnusaaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Service Mess again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
Do you have your IMEI back now? If so, what's your goal? You want to root and install recovery?
Basically you saved my day... I found the "Thanks"button. However what I did was to flash the 532 as you suggested. And all automagically my device was upgraded from brick to decent Z Ultra stock. Which is very good when you see your device bricked. My newest project is to get both recovery and root to function and now that I am back on 532 it seems like I have to take a few more lasses until I succeed. For some reason I am no longer capable to boot into recovery. Also starting to see myself as beeing dumb. Nothing works out the way I figured. As for the rooting part the biggest issdue seem to be that the Doomlord script for rooting doesnt find my xbin/system/su Which recovery shoud i flash to be able to flash other recoveries?

magnusaaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I am on stock 532 without root.I need to be "as high as possible"-stock and still have root. Is there any idiotpr
oof solution?

magnusaaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Wink Update

OK, now im on stock .136 without any major flaws...I would like to get root.After that i promise not to bother )

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Quote:
OK, now im on stock .136 without any major flaws...I would like to get root.After that i promise not to bother )
- Here's how to root 136
- And just flash Recovery like you've always done