[Q] WP8 HttpClient Stream of Album Content

Tip us?

andy123456
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] WP8 HttpClient Stream of Album Content

Hi all

Im actually learning coding with Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone. Now ive already build an Aplication, that picks a Picture from
the Gallery (with the PhotoChooserTask), an Uploads it via HttpClient to own Service. Now i want to Add the ability to to this for a complete
PictureAlbum (CameraRoll etc). How can i do this exactly? Im an absolute beginner and searched the Web threw few Sites, but didnt found any
"easy to understand" help or solution.

Can somebody help me please?

greez

andy123456
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
nobody can help me?

greez

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2475
I don't think what you're asking for is permitted in the WP8 APIs. I could do it easily with some special CAPabilities that third-party apps aren't allowed to use (but OEMs are), but, well, you're a third-party developer, so your app wouldn't be publishable in the store afterward. There are (third-party-usable) APIs to query a user's music library, but nothing for photos.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.