Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 54,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] [V500] Install Stock ROM (KDZ) LG G PAD

Tip us?

Marcosuper7
Old
(Last edited by Marcosuper7; 24th January 2014 at 09:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 377
Tablet [GUIDE] [V500] Install Stock ROM (KDZ) LG G PAD

I bring this very good way to install a. KDZ (Rom stock) at LG G Pad, tested by me.

I do not take responsibility for the terminal to be kept as a brick, a billet, etc..

1: We downloaded the ROM for our team here: Firmware_LG_G_Pad

2: We got the LG mobile support tool and install it from here: http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client...2CAppSetup.exe

3: Download I install LG drivers if you have not already installed: Flash_Tool.1.0.54.rar - 3.35 MB

4: We lower the Install FlashTool (R&D Test Tool): Flash_Tool.1.0.54.rar - 3.35 MB

5: Unzip and run the UpTestEX.exe FlashTool.

6: In FlashTool window select:

- Select Type = 3GQCT.

- PhoneMode = DIAG.

- Select kdz file = Select the KDZ.

- Now Click "Normal web upgrade test".

- Now leave another window, you give it to "Start Upgrade".

- It will start to load the program.

- You wait a few seconds and another window will ask country and language.
- Country = Republic of Korea.
- Language = Inglés.

We left well, since we are Spanish, which is not to put the your country.

- To register the new language you press, Clear phone Software update Registry.

- And I will say that the record is complete.

- Press Ok.

- And start the flashing process.

7: I miss all this without connecting the tablet, the program tells me clearly that I normally do and connect without being in (ModoDowload) but to connect to the program detects it, has to be in LG software then clikais back into the program and you will recognize it, began to extract the KDZ and when you start Flash, one entered the tablet in ModoDowload after reboot everything perfect or bootloop or anything, all my settings such as tapeworms, but with the new version, but I recommend getting HardReset or factory reset.

8: How to do a hard reset after flashing (recommended)
1 - Shut off the tablet.
2 - with tight-volume button and the kindle Let the button pressed on with less volume.
Ye let go of the button again and, - 3 When the LG logo comes up, Put down the power button (leaving Tight-blasting time button), nothing more release, you apretáis the volume knob more and ignition time ignition and leaving the least volume and the tightest volume at once. Until the hard reset menu comes up.
4 - hard reset menu, apretáis the power button to confirm you 3 times. Restart in android and it will always do the wipes. Restarts one and you're set up everything again.

EYE, the terminal end and restart, but the pc does not open ended process, DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE UNTIL END THE PROCESS IN THE PC.

Versions available for our Tablet

Video Demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxNUx_wfkc

Sorry for my English, but remember that I am Spanish and I use google translator.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marcosuper7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JohnnySJ
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Gracias por esta información. Le pregunto, cual es la diferencia entre los roms A, B y C?

Thanks for the info. One question though, what is the difference between rom version A, B and C?
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnySJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Marcosuper7
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySJ View Post
Gracias por esta información. Le pregunto, cual es la diferencia entre los roms A, B y C?

Thanks for the info. One question though, what is the difference between rom version A, B and C?
According to the changelog OTA.
10a
10b improves AKP of LG.
10c improves the LCD.

Sorry for my English, but remember that I am Spanish and I use google translator.

afrikanac
Old
(Last edited by afrikanac; 26th January 2014 at 12:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
YOUTUBE]EjxNUx_wfkc&[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxNUx_wfkc[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
it seems the link you posted to the video is broken but by reposting it worked(odd!!). a great thanks for the thread.
got a question:is the "c" firware with the lcd improvment downloadable and can i flash it over my "b" firmware and what is AKP and the lcd improvment?
:beer:
Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

Exoten
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcosuper7 View Post
5: Unzip and run the UpTestEX.exe FlashTool.
Actualy we have to run KDZ_FW_UDP.exe to be able to make it work, not "UpTestEX.exe"

Stevenx3
Old
(Last edited by Stevenx3; 15th February 2014 at 12:45 PM.) Reason: Resolving
Thanks Meter 18
Resolving