Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

torch toggle / quick notification

OP sfld

12th February 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
how can I add that feature to a custom rom? I dont think there is a wanam module

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #2  
harajyuks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Englishtown
Thanks Meter: 105
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld

how can I add that feature to a custom rom? I dont think there is a wanam module

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wanam does have this option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by harajyuks

Wanam does have this option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

im talking about ths torch toggle when you pull down your notification bar. Wanam only has the volume button mod for the torch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #4  
harajyuks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Englishtown
Thanks Meter: 105
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld

im talking about ths torch toggle when you pull down your notification bar. Wanam only has the volume button mod for the torch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Right, right. Gravity box does have a setting that would allow you to do that... theoretically. I have not used it because A) this feature is baked into Beans ROM and 2) GB is technically unsupported on Samsung TouchWiz devices. But it might be worth the try.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by harajyuks

Right, right. Gravity box does have a setting that would allow you to do that... theoretically. I have not used it because A) this feature is baked into Beans ROM and 2) GB is technically unsupported on Samsung TouchWiz devices. But it might be worth the try.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

one of my fav features of beans lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #6  
P2o8wer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
There is a way.u can add a toggle with sqlite editor and I can remember where the torch is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank