Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Problem on Charging the battery

OP komsboy_more

13th February 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hello,

I faced a problem about 2 weeks ago till now.

It is When try to charging my HTC ONE, when the battery is about 90%, 90% to 100% gone very fast and the LED shows green. But when unplugged and plugged the charger again, percentage of battery dropped to about 90% - 91% and it charged fast to 100% again.

When I let its remain on green status and plugged, after about 10 minute, my device charged fully (I tested it again: first unplugged the charger then re-plugged. Battery status dropped to 99% and after 30 sec it shows fully charged)

What is the exact problem?

Thanks
13th February 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #2  
igorfurst's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
You could try to calibrate it with app from play store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ry.calibration

Sent from my HTC One
18th February 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komsboy_more

Hello,

I faced a problem about 2 weeks ago till now.

It is When try to charging my HTC ONE, when the battery is about 90%, 90% to 100% gone very fast and the LED shows green. But when unplugged and plugged the charger again, percentage of battery dropped to about 90% - 91% and it charged fast to 100% again.

When I let its remain on green status and plugged, after about 10 minute, my device charged fully (I tested it again: first unplugged the charger then re-plugged. Battery status dropped to 99% and after 30 sec it shows fully charged)

What is the exact problem?

Thanks

i've the exact same problem, did you find a fix?
18th February 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad.uzi1994

i've the exact same problem, did you find a fix?

No dude ....

I calibrate with 2 suggested apps but no chance! As I'm S-OFF I want to try flash with a RUU then upgrade to latest stock ROM and test this as I have free time to work on...

If I find a solution , sure let you know. (also you )
18th February 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komsboy_more

No dude ....

I calibrate with 2 suggested apps but no chance! As I'm S-OFF I want to try flash with a RUU then upgrade to latest stock ROM and test this as I have free time to work on...

If I find a solution , sure let you know. (also you )

ok thanks, keep me updated
3rd March 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad.uzi1994

ok thanks, keep me updated

Is there any solution found?
3rd March 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksagi

Is there any solution found?

Not yet !

I flashed my phone with RUU and re-upgrade to latest 4.3, but no chance !

I calibrated with a app and waiting to discharge and re-charge it again to check.
4th March 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komsboy_more

Not yet !

I flashed my phone with RUU and re-upgrade to latest 4.3, but no chance !

I calibrated with a app and waiting to discharge and re-charge it again to check.

Can you charge your phone with USB connected to PC? can you use it with MTP protocol to explore the folders on PC?
4th March 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksagi

Can you charge your phone with USB connected to PC? can you use it with MTP protocol to explore the folders on PC?

Yep, but as you know charging with USB that is plugged to computer need more time.

Also can explorer mass storage with windows when my phone is plugged via USB.
4th March 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komsboy_more

Yep, but as you know charging with USB that is plugged to computer need more time.

Also can explorer mass storage with windows when my phone is plugged via USB.

The reason i'm asking is, I have an issue almost 2 weeks, i cannot connect my phone to PC, neither charge it form PC.
and now i have to issue to charge to the top.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes