FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Recurring lag with annoying sound (Video included)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
13th February 2014, 08:59 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has dealt with the issue I'm having here. I've tried searching but it's really hard to put into words that don't also bring up countless irrelevant issues. When watching a movie or listening to something, my tablet will frequently play an annoying buzzing sound and freeze up. It's very brief but oh man is it ever annoying. It really takes me out of what I'm watching.

You can see what I mean in this video. I'm playing a white noise app so that initial rainfall sound is supposed to be there. The buzzing happens at 0:03

Edit: Apparently they wont let me post the YouTube video. The link is: youtube .com/ watch?v=snjUCFU5D64

If anybody knows what is causing this, how to fix it, or even just links to other threads that I could not find, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread