[APP] Global Converter (Convert units)

Search This thread

jimdem

Jan 9, 2011
Macedonia
www.lgarenatools.dom.gr
Hello. This is my first app for the Windows 8.1 platform. It is a simple converter that converts between different units. It is designed for optimal use with tablets and generally touch screens.

Your feedback is accepted. Thank you! :)

R9BU1kgy

Last edited:

rohail6

Jun 9, 2012
Beautiful

This is just beautiful, all I'd ask is for the Data section to have Megabits as well :)

jimdem

Jan 9, 2011
Macedonia
www.lgarenatools.dom.gr
This is just beautiful, all I'd ask is for the Data section to have Megabits as well :)

Thank you! :) Yes of course i will include megabits (and generally bits instead of only bytes). Also i will include numerical system conversion, conversions from and to decimal,hexadecimal,octal and binary ;) The update will be probably posted at the store at Monday. I will update this post when it's available.

I any of the forum members have sugestions, please notify me and i'll put it in the app.

Thank you again!

Reactions: suhridkhan

djslyda87

Jan 21, 2011
hi, i know this has nothing to do with the app but is there any chance you could share that purple wallpaper? I absolutely love it and i've been trying to find one similar all day but to no avail. I'd really appreciate it if you could :)

jimdem

Jan 9, 2011
Macedonia
www.lgarenatools.dom.gr
The update 1.1.0.3 is available. It should download automatically in the next few hours. You may also do it maually from Store's settings.

Changelog:
-Added conversion between numeral systems
-Enabled number input right after selecting the "from" unit
-Added more units in "Data" and "Speed"
-New middle-size icon
-Various bugfixes

All of the above are changes that happened after user feedback. I appreciate it a lot. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know ;)

Warwolf_1

Nov 26, 2012
I know that this app is designed for optimal use with tablets, but there is a little bug when you use two windows with windows 8.1
I hope you fix the bug :)
Great application! Thank you wery much!

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello. This is my first app for the Windows 8.1 platform. It is a simple converter that converts between different units. It is designed for optimal use with tablets and generally touch screens.

Your feedback is accepted. Thank you! :)

R9BU1kgy

Thank you! :) Yes of course i will include megabits (and generally bits instead of only bytes). Also i will include numerical system conversion, conversions from and to decimal,hexadecimal,octal and binary ;) The update will be probably posted at the store at Monday. I will update this post when it's available.

I any of the forum members have sugestions, please notify me and i'll put it in the app.

Thank you again!