[Q]Bluetooth Tethering on CM11
As one of a Droid-4 user, I recently flashed my D4 to Unofficial CM11 and features what I need are almostly working fine. (thanks stargo)
But I cannot use Bluetooth tethering which is embedded in the ROM or 3rd party BT tethering app, either.
(well, when I used CM10.1.3, I use only 3rd party app and it works well)
Here are the steps (to use embedded BT sharing):
1. Pair Bluetooth on D4 and my tablet.
2. Turn on Bluetooth hotspot on the phone.
3. Turn Internet access option on my tablet.
4. After that, D4 shows that 1 connection is sharing internet access using bluetooth and bluetooth hotspot is activated.
But I can't use internet on my tablet even in this situation.
When following above steps on another phone (iPhone 4 that I borrowed) and my tablet, internet access works great.
So here are my questions.
1. Am I the only one who cannot make use of BT sharing on my D4?
2. If not, is there any possibility that this will be fixed in future update??