Ask a question

No registration required

New user w ?

OP 9wire

9th February 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 320

917 posts
Finally getting my gear, have a couple questions. Plan on rooting and installing Null, I'm on xnote rom, att note 3.
When I first turn it on will it ota update and is that bad?
Will I have the ability to answer gmail and text messages?
I always use my bt headset at work for calls and music, will I still be able to while using the GG?
Thanks!
12th February 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ecatepec
Thanks Meter: 15

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire

Finally getting my gear, have a couple questions. Plan on rooting and installing Null, I'm on xnote rom, att note 3.
When I first turn it on will it ota update and is that bad?
Will I have the ability to answer gmail and text messages?
I always use my bt headset at work for calls and music, will I still be able to while using the GG?
Thanks!

Just follow the tutorial posted by null on android development i recommend you to dont install the ota and update the firmware manually using odin, you can have the ability to answer text messages only if you install tablet talk, i never try it but some guys are talking about it you just need to follow the tuto and you will get all your answers, have fun
12th February 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #3  
Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 367

2,472 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho1200

you can have the ability to answer text messages only if you install tablet talk, i never try it but some guys are talking about it :

TabletTalk works ,, I have it installed & working (with all contacts synced with name/pics etc.) but even using Fleksy keyboard (by far the best KB for the gear) I would have to be pretty desperate before I would use it rather than just pull out my phone to answer a text.
13th February 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10

TabletTalk works ,, I have it installed & working (with all contacts synced with name/pics etc.) but even using Fleksy keyboard (by far the best KB for the gear) I would have to be pretty desperate before I would use it rather than just pull out my phone to answer a text.

How did you get their pics to sync onto each of the contacts? For the life of me I can't do this!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread