FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New user w ?

9th February 2014, 04:08 AM |#1  
9wire's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 337
 
More
Finally getting my gear, have a couple questions. Plan on rooting and installing Null, I'm on xnote rom, att note 3.
When I first turn it on will it ota update and is that bad?
Will I have the ability to answer gmail and text messages?
I always use my bt headset at work for calls and music, will I still be able to while using the GG?
Thanks!
 
 
12th February 2014, 01:36 AM |#2  
psycho1200's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ecatepec
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire

Finally getting my gear, have a couple questions. Plan on rooting and installing Null, I'm on xnote rom, att note 3.
When I first turn it on will it ota update and is that bad?
Will I have the ability to answer gmail and text messages?
I always use my bt headset at work for calls and music, will I still be able to while using the GG?
Thanks!

Just follow the tutorial posted by null on android development i recommend you to dont install the ota and update the firmware manually using odin, you can have the ability to answer text messages only if you install tablet talk, i never try it but some guys are talking about it you just need to follow the tuto and you will get all your answers, have fun
12th February 2014, 07:45 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 367
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho1200

you can have the ability to answer text messages only if you install tablet talk, i never try it but some guys are talking about it :

TabletTalk works ,, I have it installed & working (with all contacts synced with name/pics etc.) but even using Fleksy keyboard (by far the best KB for the gear) I would have to be pretty desperate before I would use it rather than just pull out my phone to answer a text.
13th February 2014, 10:52 PM |#4  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10

TabletTalk works ,, I have it installed & working (with all contacts synced with name/pics etc.) but even using Fleksy keyboard (by far the best KB for the gear) I would have to be pretty desperate before I would use it rather than just pull out my phone to answer a text.

How did you get their pics to sync onto each of the contacts? For the life of me I can't do this!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes