Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Close Button Red

Tip us?

filipelima27
Old
(Last edited by filipelima27; 11th February 2014 at 01:57 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
Give me a few minutes and I will update this thread with a new working flashable zip for you. The difference is that on the S4 the name of the files are "status_bar_close_off.png" and "status_bar_close_on.png" and your zip has "tw_status_bar_close_off.png" and "tw_status_bar_close_off.png"

This is why it wouldn't change for you, plus for the S3 the files go into "drawable-xhdpi" while the S4 the files go into "drawable-xxhdpi". Also the images (.png's) should be resized as the S3 sizes for them are 720 pixels wide while the S4 uses 1080 pixels wide for the screen size.

Here you go, try this out. LINK to FIXED RockRatts_S4_Filipelima27_OpenCloseBar.zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkxdrhe8yx...enCloseBar.zip

Hit the THANKS button if I helped and it works for you.

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337

Man can you bring me this archive again? This archive not thw only close button red. This archive included a lot of changes of your rockratts red theme. Its not all the theme but a lot of changes. I need exactly the archive os this name in link. You send me pls? Credits to you of course

RockRatt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipelima27 View Post
Man can you bring me this archive again? This archive not thw only close button red. This archive included a lot of changes of your rockratts red theme. Its not all the theme but a lot of changes. I need exactly the archive os this name in link. You send me pls? Credits to you of course

Sorry I tried looking to see if I still had that version but I couldn't find it. Without knowing what extra stuff was in there I could not replicate it. You can always try my full theme. See what you like out of it and delete out the rest from the zip. Then rezip it back up and flash it.

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337