XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need some help please!

Tip us?

thakrew317
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 292
Default I need some help please!

Can someone please provide me with a working semi stock ICS rom link...I need to get my wife's phone fully working and she dosnt like these customized roms and it seems like all link are dead for older builds. And I can never get Sammobile links to fully download or ever work....I can't use stock jellybean 4.1.2 because of some stupid settings that get brought on the home screen it's an issue from awhile back that I don't think ever was fixed and Samsung said it needs to be re flashed by them but she'd be happy with an ICS rom that everything fully works including tethering...thanks in advance and sorry for the novel

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thakrew317
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 292
I did find two different ones I'm trying now finally so I'll see how those go but any other help would be greatly appreciated I hope I didn't come off as demanding cause I totally wasnt

iamdofus
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Make it more simple, install cyanogenmod 9, its available on cm site.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thakrew317
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 292
She doesn't like the fact that the camera shuts off all the time when the battery is below 50%

Cesar124
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakrew317 View Post
She doesn't like the fact that the camera shuts off all the time when the battery is below 50%

Try Jedi Mind Trick, I'm using it right now and it's great. I'm using it with the Tiberius kernel (I don't think I spelled it right lol), but you HAVE to let the rom settle in for at least 10 mins, otherwise it'll just start giving problems such as random reboots, force closes, battery life issues, etc. It's based on Touchwiz 4.1.2 so you won't have any camera issues.
-Daily phone flasher
-JDM Car Head
-Proud to be a Geek!
-True Samsung Fan
-Android lover
-Proud to be Salvadorian yo!
"A true car head would respect any built car regardless if it's a 4, 6, 8, or 12 cylinder."

johnyb1983_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakrew317 View Post
Can someone please provide me with a working semi stock ICS rom link...I need to get my wife's phone fully working and she dosnt like these customized roms and it seems like all link are dead for older builds. And I can never get Sammobile links to fully download or ever work....I can't use stock jellybean 4.1.2 because of some stupid settings that get brought on the home screen it's an issue from awhile back that I don't think ever was fixed and Samsung said it needs to be re flashed by them but she'd be happy with an ICS rom that everything fully works including tethering...thanks in advance and sorry for the novel

hey i think this is what you want

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1858435