Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

I need some help please!

OP thakrew317

11th February 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag greenwood, indiana
Thanks Meter: 298

1,454 posts
More
Can someone please provide me with a working semi stock ICS rom link...I need to get my wife's phone fully working and she dosnt like these customized roms and it seems like all link are dead for older builds. And I can never get Sammobile links to fully download or ever work....I can't use stock jellybean 4.1.2 because of some stupid settings that get brought on the home screen it's an issue from awhile back that I don't think ever was fixed and Samsung said it needs to be re flashed by them but she'd be happy with an ICS rom that everything fully works including tethering...thanks in advance and sorry for the novel

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag greenwood, indiana

1,454 posts
More
I did find two different ones I'm trying now finally so I'll see how those go but any other help would be greatly appreciated I hope I didn't come off as demanding cause I totally wasnt

11th February 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 41

346 posts
Donate to Me
Make it more simple, install cyanogenmod 9, its available on cm site.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag greenwood, indiana

1,454 posts
More
She doesn't like the fact that the camera shuts off all the time when the battery is below 50%

13th February 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #5  
Flag Central Islip
Thanks Meter: 8

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakrew317

She doesn't like the fact that the camera shuts off all the time when the battery is below 50%

Try Jedi Mind Trick, I'm using it right now and it's great. I'm using it with the Tiberius kernel (I don't think I spelled it right lol), but you HAVE to let the rom settle in for at least 10 mins, otherwise it'll just start giving problems such as random reboots, force closes, battery life issues, etc. It's based on Touchwiz 4.1.2 so you won't have any camera issues.
13th February 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #6  
Flag halifax
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Wink to the rescue
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakrew317

Can someone please provide me with a working semi stock ICS rom link...I need to get my wife's phone fully working and she dosnt like these customized roms and it seems like all link are dead for older builds. And I can never get Sammobile links to fully download or ever work....I can't use stock jellybean 4.1.2 because of some stupid settings that get brought on the home screen it's an issue from awhile back that I don't think ever was fixed and Samsung said it needs to be re flashed by them but she'd be happy with an ICS rom that everything fully works including tethering...thanks in advance and sorry for the novel

hey i think this is what you want

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1858435
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread