5,596,066 Members 33,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free Otterbox commuter (you pay shipping)

Tip us?

distortion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Free Otterbox commuter (you pay shipping)

I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|

bobbya0785
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion View Post
I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|
Do you still have this?

distortion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbya0785 View Post
Do you still have this?
yes. sorry for not responding sooner, was sick.

keithrhoads
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default otterbox

I am very interested in getting the otterbox really need one what do i need to do to get this?

TyJones916
Old
Thanks Meter 13
You still have that case, I have a PayPal account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Atari-San
Old
(Last edited by Atari-San; 13th February 2014 at 08:59 PM.) Reason: Pressed enter too fast and need to wait 5 minutes
Thanks Meter 0
If you ship to Canada, i am willing to pay the shipping if you still having the case.

hacer.barro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion View Post

|d|

If it hasn't gone yet, I'm interested. Used one with my old iphone and would love to have one for my skyrocket. US address with paypal.