Free Otterbox commuter (you pay shipping)

OP distortion

6th January 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

190 posts
I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|
10th January 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion

I have an AT&T retail packaged Otterbox Coummuter case I bought for my skyrocket when I had one. Sold the phone and the case has been lingering around for a while....quite a while.

In an initiative to clear up my desk, first one to claim it and willing to send the PayPal for shipping gets it. I will ship USPS in a padded envelope.

Yes it is used but is great shape (blue inner soft, black outer hard) but is is free (sell ~$5US shipping). US ONLY sorry.

|d|

Do you still have this?
10th January 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

190 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbya0785

Do you still have this?

yes. sorry for not responding sooner, was sick.
11th January 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
otterbox
I am very interested in getting the otterbox really need one what do i need to do to get this?
8th February 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #5  
Sac-Town
Thanks Meter: 19

98 posts
More
You still have that case, I have a PayPal account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th February 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
More
If you ship to Canada, i am willing to pay the shipping if you still having the case.
Last edited by Atari-San; 13th February 2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Pressed enter too fast and need to wait 5 minutes
14th February 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #7  
Pucallpa
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortion

|d|

If it hasn't gone yet, I'm interested. Used one with my old iphone and would love to have one for my skyrocket. US address with paypal.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread