XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon Moto G on Page Plus

Tip us?

ocostich
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonfugu View Post
So if you get the unlocked version will it work on PP just fine? I was gonna buy my mother in law one since he is on their network already.
What "unlocked version"? Is there a CDMA one? Where can you get it?

ADonovan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Has anyone made any progress with the G made for other carriers like Boost or U.S. Cellular? There should be fewer obstacles in getting one activated on Page Plus since they are not blocked by ESN the way the Verizon ones are

MrSmileyJr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Is that really the case? I thought verizon won't activate any esn that isn't already listed in its system. Effectively the only option is doing what others are currently doing with the blocked 4g phones on page plus. That requires quite a bit of work in my opinion, and theoretically can be done just as well with the verizon moto g's that are currently blacklisted.

ADonovan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyJr View Post
Is that really the case? I thought verizon won't activate any esn that isn't already listed in its system.
I had a Sprint iPhone on Page Plus. The only ESN's that are blocked by Page Plus are ones that are from prepaid phones or ones that were reported stolen

MrSmileyJr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADonovan View Post
Has anyone made any progress with the G made for other carriers like Boost or U.S. Cellular? There should be fewer obstacles in getting one activated on Page Plus since they are not blocked by ESN the way the Verizon ones are
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADonovan View Post
I had a Sprint iPhone on Page Plus. The only ESN's that are blocked by Page Plus are ones that are from prepaid phones or ones that were reported stolen
Pageplus blocks all 4g phones too. If I understood correctly, the sprint iphones require you to jailbreak, and then pretend you're on sprint while roaming on verizon. This means that its not a simple thing to activate like with a verizon phone. Likewise, I don't know if this is possible with a non-sprint phone, nor if it is possible to get the moto g to do this type of trick either. see here: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...7#post14567637

I would be glad to hear otherwise nevertheless

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 717

DONATE TO ME
Boost Model works just fine flashed to Page Plus

Viper
Always FREE Page Plus Activations/Ports Message Me for Details

Page Plus / Selectel Wireless Flasher with Real 3G

Certified Real 3G Flashing to your Android Devices

If I have helped you in any way, and you feel I deserve it, Please hit the Thanks button and/or donate to buy me a beer or two

If it's flashable then I can do it... Period
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viper32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrSmileyJr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
Boost Model works just fine flashed to Page Plus

Viper
can you post instructions please? thanks!

lemonfugu
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Google Play Editon. Sorry for the late reply.

judask24
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Page plus is CDMA. Unlocked version is GSM. Won't work.

Sent from my XT1028 using xda app-developers app

Tags
moto g, page plus, verizon prepaid