Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'll try to make this as brief as possible.
I convinced VZW to replace my Thunderbolt with a DNA.
I get it two days ago and discover rooting it will be challenging. I find Moonshine, then find out it won't run on 3.06. I find Rumrunner. After some settings tweaks, it works. So I'm rooted, S-Off. Ready to roll. I stick CM 10.2 on it. It works for a while, then I reboot and I'm stuck in roaming. I try flashing different ROMs to no avail. I do more reading and find that relocking and flashing back to stock will fix this. So I re-lock and flash stock 3.06. Still roaming. And now it shows "Relocked". I managed to get Hboot 1.15 on it and flash an O.G. VZW ROM. Now I'm down to Android 4.1. I'm "re-locked". Everything I read about reunlocking states to use the token sent from HTC. Since I never used the HTC Devsite to unlock, I don't have a token. Am I screwed here?

Thanks in advance, all. I always feel bad asking for help because I only do so when running into issues rooting a new phone. But I do donate and give thanks where it's due. I love what you guys do and always point people in your direction.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread