Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 37,941 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help Me Please] Kernel not seandroid enforcing

Tip us?
 
Ghhostt
Old
(Last edited by Ghhostt; 10th January 2014 at 08:19 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Help Me Please] Kernel not seandroid enforcing

Hello,
Let me start off by saying, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to rooting (Infact - It took me a few days to even convince myself to do this) and I did look around for several guilds on how to remove this error (Downloaded Odin - Got Stock TAR.MD5) But I still get this error on my phone when I start the phone, it wouldn't be much of a probelm, except it hangs for a while and then restarts.) It also gets stuck for a long time at the T-Mobile load screen. The Wifi Wont turn on either... Please Help.

Galaxy S4: SGH-M919
T-Mobile...
 
Vigz
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 113
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghhostt View Post
Hello,
Let me start off by saying, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to rooting (Infact - It took me a few days to even convince myself to do this) and I did look around for several guilds on how to remove this error (Downloaded Odin - Got Stock TAR.MD5) But I still get this error on my phone when I start the phone, it wouldn't be much of a probelm, except it hangs for a while and then restarts.) It also gets stuck for a long time at the T-Mobile load screen. The Wifi Wont turn on either... Please Help.

Galaxy S4: SGH-M919
T-Mobile...
Do you remember if you were on 4.3 or 4.2.2 before flashing with Odin?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vigz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ghhostt
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigz View Post
Do you remember if you were on 4.3 or 4.2.2 before flashing with Odin?
I was 4.3.
 
Vigz
Old
(Last edited by Vigz; 11th January 2014 at 09:11 PM.)
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 113
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghhostt View Post
I was 4.3.
Alright.

Download this .zip file and extract the .tar.md5 file. Flash that with Odin. https://copy.com/1yJkfBBGa4VwTzl

You should boot back into your phone normally. If it never boots successfully (if the t-mobile boot screen never goes away), go into recovery mode. Press Volume Up + Power + Home to access Recovery Mode. Then, wipe data/factory reset and reboot (use volume keys to navigate and power to hit enter). The easiest way to root the phone is to use CF Auto-Root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...54&postcount=2). Rooting voids warranty. Before 4.3, it was very easy to get warranty back. Now, it's a different story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vigz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ghhostt
Old
(Last edited by Ghhostt; 11th January 2014 at 11:17 PM.) Reason: added PS
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigz View Post
Do you remember if you were on 4.3 or 4.2.2 before flashing with Odin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigz View Post
Alright.

Download this .zip file and extract the .tar.md5 file. Flash that with Odin. https://copy.com/1yJkfBBGa4VwTzl

You should boot back into your phone normally. If it never boots successfully (if the t-mobile boot screen never goes away), go into recovery mode. Press Volume Up + Power + Home to access Recovery Mode. Then, wipe data/factory reset and reboot (use volume keys to navigate and power to hit enter). The easiest way to root the phone is to use CF Auto-Root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...54&postcount=2). Rooting voids warranty. Before 4.3, it was very easy to get warranty back. Now, it's a different story.
Thank for providing a link that won't take 2+ hours to download I'm downloading it now and might flash or keep for future use. I gave up yesterday and ended up flashing my phone to Wicked 9.1 and well... I have no complaints against it atm. I actually like it, that and Themer Beta. So I think i'll keep it for now. I know that the warranty is already gone so why try holding on to old stock image when there's other opportunities to explore.

THank you for your replies and +Thanks to all; I will keep reading forums here and keep trying to expand what i know so that I can get better at this .

Thanks again,
D.

PS: If a way becomes available where I can restore my phone and get official updates again, then i might restore it; but I don't think Knox is letting me anywhere near that for the time being.
 
Vigz
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 113
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghhostt View Post
Thank for providing a link that won't take 2+ hours to download I'm downloading it now and might flash or keep for future use. I gave up yesterday and ended up flashing my phone to Wicked 9.1 and well... I have no complaints against it atm. I actually like it, that and Themer Beta. So I think i'll keep it for now. I know that the warranty is already gone so why try holding on to old stock image when there's other opportunities to explore.

THank you for your replies and +Thanks to all; I will keep reading forums here and keep trying to expand what i know so that I can get better at this .

Thanks again,
D.

PS: If a way becomes available where I can restore my phone and get official updates again, then i might restore it; but I don't think Knox is letting me anywhere near that for the time being.
We will have to wait for the next update and whether it will install if the counter is 0x1. Just recently, the 4.4.2 update was leaked out for international S4 users. Most have said that it updates even if their Knox Warranty Void counter is at 0x1.
 
Ghhostt
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigz View Post
We will have to wait for the next update and whether it will install if the counter is 0x1. Just recently, the 4.4.2 update was leaked out for international S4 users. Most have said that it updates even if their Knox Warranty Void counter is at 0x1.
Sweet! that's great news! Maybe it'll actually work and I can restore my phone
 
Ghhostt
Old
(Last edited by Ghhostt; 28th January 2014 at 02:38 AM.)
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigz View Post
We will have to wait for the next update and whether it will install if the counter is 0x1. Just recently, the 4.4.2 update was leaked out for international S4 users. Most have said that it updates even if their Knox Warranty Void counter is at 0x1.
Hey, so i tried restoring my phone to stock with the image you gave me and im sad to say that it still didn't work ... Odin still says failed. Anything you can do further to help?



This is what Odin says:
Quote:
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/003> Removed!!
<ID:0/003> Added!!
 
Vigz
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 113
Join Date: Sep 2012
Hmm, that's odd. The download link that I gave you normally flashes fine on my phone. Try redownloading it and flash it again. If that doesn't work, perhaps you may need to reset the flash counter before using Odin with an app called Triangle Away.
 
atriyo619
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Kernel is not sea....(and won't boot up.. screen stays off with Blue light blinking

Kernel is not sea....(and won't boot up.. screen stays off with Blue light blinking)


pls help me... it happened when i try to unroot my phone using modified cf-autorroot... in 4.3 os...


pls help me what do i do.. i havent intalled any recovery.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes