5,599,394 Members 37,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SOFT silicone case

Tip us?
 
Mokele Mbembe
Old
(Last edited by Mokele Mbembe; 22nd January 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the border
Default SOFT silicone case

Any recommendations? All I am getting are semi-soft cases, which slipped from my shirt pocket every time I bend to pick something, No damage to the phone yet, but I am afraid, it's inevitable. I've had those soft gel cases before, on my previous phones, and it never happened
 
wolfen69
Old
#2  
wolfen69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 404
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
https://www.google.com/search?q=moto...56072497072998
 
Mokele Mbembe
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the border
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
Thanks, but the sites usually don't say whether its soft or semi-soft. I already bought 3 from 3 different vendors and they all turned to be crap.
I need users recommendations.
I know how to Google, no offence
 
wolfen69
Old
#4  
wolfen69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 404
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokele Mbembe View Post
Thanks, but the sites usually don't say whether its soft or semi-soft. I already bought 3 from 3 different vendors and they all turned to be crap.
I need users recommendations.
I know how to Google, no offence
The one I showed you isn't shiny, and looks real soft. Go to amazon and read user reviews.
 
mke1973
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 241
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am about to order a Moto G and will probably order this silicon case, which has gotten decent reviews from 3 users (I just wish it was available in black). http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Cell-Mot...f=pd_sim_cps_1
 
Mokele Mbembe
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the border
Quote:
Originally Posted by mke1973 View Post
I am about to order a Moto G and will probably order this silicon case, which has gotten decent reviews from 3 users (I just wish it was available in black). http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Cell-Mot...f=pd_sim_cps_1
One of the reviews says:
Quote:
This is a HARD Case. This is not a Rubber Case as it says in the Title, I don't have good expectation of it.
 
Mokele Mbembe
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the border
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
The one I showed you isn't shiny, and looks real soft. Go to amazon and read user reviews.
Which one? If I click the link I have tons in the search results.
Also TPU is not soft. Remove "TPU" from any search (google or ebay) and you'll find very few cases, all questionable.
There are still tons of SOFT cases for older phones like my Moto Defy
Here's one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/YELLOW-Motor...item4d17d423cf
 
wolfen69
Old
(Last edited by wolfen69; 24th January 2014 at 06:31 PM.)
#8  
wolfen69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 404
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
I don't see any soft silicone cases for the moto g.
 
Mokele Mbembe
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the border
Have 3 cases now All garbage, very slippery.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...