Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Flashable Rooted 4.3 for Locked Bootloader

Tip us?

Vanschtezla
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Request] Flashable Rooted 4.3 for Locked Bootloader

So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,107
Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!
My Device:
Phone: Sony Xperia SP
Model: C5303
Firmware: eXistenZ Ultra 4.0.0
Bootloaderstatus: Locked
Rootstatus: Enabled
SuperUserpatch: Installed

~ Be Nice To People ~
~ All My Threads! ~

neXus PRIME
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanschtezla View Post
So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance
If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.

Vanschtezla
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!
Ahaha sorry. Was just giving out idea since I think it's just another possible way to get rooted. Sorry for any inconvenience really

Vanschtezla
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME View Post
If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.
You mean PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD 4.3 v2 rom? I've seen it but I just wanted a pure stock rom from CE. Nothing changed. Just rooted with an updated SU and deodexed. Nothing more. He changed the build number to 'PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD'. Not that it's wrong and dipesh1502 had done a great job. It's just me. It just that doesn't feel right
Or do you mean other rom I didn't notice?

Oh and not to mention jancsessz method didn't work for me. Think I did something wrong the SU ask me to re-root it and pretty busy so I don't have time to do it all over again. If someone just make one that'll be great