Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,175 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Flashable Rooted 4.3 for Locked Bootloader

Tip us?
 
Vanschtezla
Old
#1  
Vanschtezla's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sg Petani
Default [Request] Flashable Rooted 4.3 for Locked Bootloader

So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance
 
mrjraider
Old
#2  
mrjraider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1987
Posts: 4,055
Join Date: Jul 2012
Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!
Yaay . Two year member!
Device sent away for repairs to my USB Connector Will be back in two weeks!

I do not respond on techmail via the PM! Esspecially questions that can be found on the forum! Use search!



 
neXus PRIME
Old
#3  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2915
Posts: 2,913
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanschtezla View Post
So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance
If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.
 
Vanschtezla
Old
#4  
Vanschtezla's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sg Petani
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!
Ahaha sorry. Was just giving out idea since I think it's just another possible way to get rooted. Sorry for any inconvenience really
 
Vanschtezla
Old
#5  
Vanschtezla's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sg Petani
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME View Post
If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.
You mean PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD 4.3 v2 rom? I've seen it but I just wanted a pure stock rom from CE. Nothing changed. Just rooted with an updated SU and deodexed. Nothing more. He changed the build number to 'PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD'. Not that it's wrong and dipesh1502 had done a great job. It's just me. It just that doesn't feel right
Or do you mean other rom I didn't notice?

Oh and not to mention jancsessz method didn't work for me. Think I did something wrong the SU ask me to re-root it and pretty busy so I don't have time to do it all over again. If someone just make one that'll be great
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes