Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 42,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[N900T] Vanir AOSP Test Builds

Tip us?
 
nickster1
Old
#71  
nickster1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 865
Posts: 1,941
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelFiles View Post
Don't take my word for it, it's just a guess because anybody actually using the device with this ROM would notice the problems, comment on them and at least try to fix it.
Oh okay understood. I also find posting on their G+ page about the problems like ext SD card not being read to be pointless cause the issue is never addressed.

On a positive note the camera is finally working!
 
ReelFiles
Old
#72  
ReelFiles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 392
Posts: 869
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Wrong Island NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
Oh okay understood. I also find posting on their G+ page about the problems like ext SD card not being read to be pointless cause the issue is never addressed.

On a positive note the camera is finally working!
Yeah I posted a few catlogs on there, but no replies. I am rocking Anthem today, very stable and lots of nice features.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReelFiles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nickster1
Old
(Last edited by nickster1; 9th February 2014 at 05:39 PM.)
#73  
nickster1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 865
Posts: 1,941
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelFiles View Post
Yeah I posted a few catlogs on there, but no replies. I am rocking Anthem today, very stable and lots of nice features.
I haven't tried that rom in a while I'll have to check it out. I'm on Gummy rom which is also amazing & feature rich.

Just make sure you use the Gummy nightlies & not the one in the op.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickster1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jdidtht
Old
#74  
jdidtht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1089
Posts: 2,012
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
I haven't tried that rom in a while I'll have to check it out. I'm on Gummy rom which is also amazing & feature rich.

Just make sure you use the Gummy nightlies & not the one in the op.
Gummy ROM with yanks kernel is the best aosp we have atm

The Following User Says Thank You to jdidtht For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jdidtht
Old
#75  
jdidtht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1089
Posts: 2,012
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: minneapolis
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
I haven't tried that rom in a while I'll have to check it out. I'm on Gummy rom which is also amazing & feature rich.

Just make sure you use the Gummy nightlies & not the one in the op.
I got in touch with guy from vanir on Google plus. He needs one of us to grab some get prop via adb, I won't be home for another 1.5 hrs so I will link you the post if u are available now.

https://plus.google.com/110273218142...ts/jDP5fFykaNo

The Following User Says Thank You to jdidtht For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nickster1
Old
#76  
nickster1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 865
Posts: 1,941
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdidtht View Post
I

I got in touch with guy from vanir on Google plus. He needs one of us to grab some get prop via adb, I won't be home for another 1.5 hrs so I will link you the post if u are available now.

https://plus.google.com/110273218142...ts/jDP5fFykaNo

I'm at work myself & I don't know what time I'm getting out of here lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickster1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jdidtht
Old
#77  
jdidtht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1089
Posts: 2,012
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster1 View Post
I'm at work myself & I don't know what time I'm getting out of here lol.
Gotcha.. No worries someone will get it in time..

 
abduleo77
Old
#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 155
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdidtht View Post
Gummy ROM with yanks kernel is the best aosp we have atm

I looked around but couldn't find a link for yanks kernel. Would you be so kind as to help provide me with a link for the kernel. I got gummy rom and it is very nice.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to abduleo77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Khizar
Old
#79  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 7767
Posts: 6,890
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abduleo77 View Post
I looked around but couldn't find a link for yanks kernel. Would you be so kind as to help provide me with a link for the kernel. I got gummy rom and it is very nice.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
http://yank555-lu.net/viewtopic.php?p=6981#p6981

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!
 
abduleo77
Old
#80  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 155
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar View Post
http://yank555-lu.net/viewtopic.php?p=6981#p6981

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!
Thank you Sir!!

Tags
4.4.2, aosp, vanir
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes