Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
good morning!!

I have the Sensation 4G with a 32 gig Sandisk micro SD card running Revelation Rom (updated to latest version) that has started giving me a significant amount of problems with restarts. I also have a relatively new Anker battery that has easily doubled/tripled the usable time of the phone, and i don't think it is causing the problem.

The problem first started off when i would press the power button and it wouldn't instantly wake up the display. it would take a few seconds then the display would wake up. Restarts would sometimes help with that, but it never really went away. Then it would all of a sudden start dropping my SD card, often in the middle of an app running which would lock it up and it would either restart on its own, or i would have to pull the battery to do so. each time it restarts on its own, it will not mount the SD card. i have to restart it multiple times to get it to mount.

I don't think its the ROM b/c I have been running it for months without issue. The only other software change that was recent was my SU binary was out of date and i updated that. It really feels like a hardware issue to me. like the back of the case is grounding out somehow or it could just be that the phone is 3 years old and at the end of its life. Has anyone else experienced issues like this?

I am unlocked, but with S-ON. i am using the most recent stable version of 4EXT as well

Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread