Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello all. I have unrooted LG Optimus L5 II E460
Android 4.1.2
Kernel 3.4.0
E 46010m-EUR-XX

and I have been trying to backup with Holo backup

The OS of my PC is Mageia release 3 (Official) for i586 Kernel 3.10.24-desktop586-2.mga3 on a 4-processor i686 if it matters.

After I click on one of the buttons in Holo Backup window and I get the message "Now unlock your device and confirm the backup operation." on the console of my PC, on my LG I get messages asking for passwords (one for unlocking the device, and another for restoring later). This is slightly different from what I saw on a tutorial but probably this is not a problem. The problem is that when I try to enter the password, and hit enter/return key, LG seems to consider that it is a part of the password Thus the zone to hit to confirm the backup remains grey, and I can't proceed any further.

I thought using TAB key instead of ENTER might help, so I installed Hacker's keyboard, but the TAB key make the cursor go between the two zones for passwords, and I am still unable to proceed any further.

Would anyone know any way to get around this problem? Thank you very much in advance.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)