FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

help stuck

14th February 2014, 08:55 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i today unlockd my bootloader and soffed an accidently in recovery mode i deletet all the files including sccard and now i have no rom to flash and without sd card i dont know how to put a rom from bootloader to my sd card. anybody know pleas help
 
 
14th February 2014, 09:10 AM |#2  
Black-FR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Boot into the recovery, and connect the device with the pc.
Then you place the ROM.ZIP into your SDK tools (adb.exe , fastboot.exe....) Folder.
Then open a cmd window and navigate to your SDK folder.
There type the following command:

adb push ROM.ZIP /sdcard/

After it's finished, you could flash the ROM via the recovery.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Black-FR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 09:38 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
it tells me error device not found and that is the problem i think i dont know why
14th February 2014, 09:39 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-FR

Boot into the recovery, and connect the device with the pc.
Then you place the ROM.ZIP into your SDK tools (adb.exe , fastboot.exe....) Folder.
Then open a cmd window and navigate to your SDK folder.
There type the following command:

adb push ROM.ZIP /sdcard/

After it's finished, you could flash the ROM via the recovery.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

it tells me error devise not found and that is the problem i dont know why
14th February 2014, 09:57 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
it is not find my device at all i tryied everything
14th February 2014, 10:01 AM |#6  
Black-FR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Which operating system Do you use?
If it's Windows 8 / 8.1, then you should search some in the forum.
It's often complicated, to get adb working, with 8 or 8.1.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 10:08 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-FR

Which operating system Do you use?
If it's Windows 8 / 8.1, then you should search some in the forum.
It's often complicated, to get adb working, with 8 or 8.1.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

8.1...... but i have unlocked my htc one with it it schoulld work.....
14th February 2014, 10:11 AM |#8  
Black-FR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
For the unlock, you did needed fastboot.
But now you need adb.
There are a few topics, about adb issues with 8.1.
I use win7, so i don't Know the solution.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 02:07 PM |#9  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasker

i today unlockd my bootloader and soffed an accidently in recovery mode i deletet all the files including sccard and now i have no rom to flash and without sd card i dont know how to put a rom from bootloader to my sd card. anybody know pleas help

post output of "fastboot getvar all" removing S/N & IMEI before posting

EDIT: use THIS for adb fastboot and get THESE HTC One Drivers
and after restart try pushing or sideload your ROM

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-FR

For the unlock, you did needed fastboot.
But now you need adb.
There are a few topics, about adb issues with 8.1.
I use win7, so i don't Know the solution.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

my friend
there are fastboot issues with Windows 8.1, not adbs'
mean no disrespect just wanted to tell you
Last edited by kamilmirza; 14th February 2014 at 02:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 03:07 PM |#10  
Black-FR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Thanks... I thought it had been adb, which was Not working with 8.1.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes