[Q] shows rooted in download mode

OP dirt_squirrel

14th February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
More
my phone still show as "rooted"in download mode after i flashed back to stock, following all the instructions to the letter.

i tried it and thought i did it correctly, but all it did was uninstall root and my root applications and brought me back to the same settings i had before with the exception of my root apps.
kept all my other apps and stuff. even after doing a hard reset it still shows "rooted"

did i do something wrong?
14th February 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag Trinidad
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
this happened to me aswell but i flashed back 2 stock again . the second time i flashed back i did a hard reset the moment the computer was done and the phone was booting i held the power 4 about 10 seconds then hard reseted . That fixed it 4 me good luck ok
14th February 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
More
KICK A$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_money_third

this happened to me aswell but i flashed back 2 stock again . the second time i flashed back i did a hard reset the moment the computer was done and the phone was booting i held the power 4 about 10 seconds then hard reseted . That fixed it 4 me good luck ok

dude, thanks a million.
reflashed back to stock 3 times and on the 3rd attempt it finally says "unrooted"
now i can bring my phone in for an exchange!

you sir, are the man...
The Following User Says Thank You to dirt_squirrel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread