Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T D800 stuck in twrp

Tip us?

Gulfcoastowl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q] AT&T D800 stuck in twrp

I am have been using the stock rom, only rooted and using xposed frame network. Had been working perfectly well until today morning is see my phone in TWRP recovery. I don't remember updating anything recently. I tried restoring from my backup, tried restoring to factory reset and tried wiping dalvik ,cache., but every time it comes back to TWRP. Please help
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devices:LG G2 AT&T Stock Kitkat(4.4.2) with root and TWRP recovery, thanks to garyd9
Nexus 7 kitkat,rooted

Old devices
Nexus 4
HTC Sensation 4G

dirty2k9
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoastowl View Post
I am have been using the stock rom, only rooted and using xposed frame network. Had been working perfectly well until today morning is see my phone in TWRP recovery. I don't remember updating anything recently. I tried restoring from my backup, tried restoring to factory reset and tried wiping dalvik ,cache., but every time it comes back to TWRP. Please help
AT&T sent out an update yesterday that's supposed to prepare your phone for the update later. It seems that the update just applied itself with asking. Anyways, try this link, it might help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
Current Phone: At&t LG G2 Rooted
Rom: CloudyFlex
Recovery: TWRP 2.7
Xposed Framework
The Following User Says Thank You to dirty2k9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gulfcoastowl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty2k9 View Post
AT&T sent out an update yesterday that's supposed to prepare your phone for the update later. It seems that the update just applied itself with asking. Anyways, try this link, it might help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
Thank you man i did the terminal command method without nuking my phone. Wish i knew this before i restored to stock and factory reset etc. I have download a bunch and re install and retweek
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devices:LG G2 AT&T Stock Kitkat(4.4.2) with root and TWRP recovery, thanks to garyd9
Nexus 7 kitkat,rooted

Old devices
Nexus 4
HTC Sensation 4G

Crimson0124
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up LG G2 stuck on TWRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfcoastowl View Post
Thank you man i did the terminal command method without nuking my phone. Wish i knew this before i restored to stock and factory reset etc. I have download a bunch and re install and retweek
Hi guys!! i have the same problem but the phone is not recognized in ADB when i use the command prompt, tried the terminal command prompt from TWRP, but it does not show nothing where i can input the code given in the link. Any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0124 View Post
Hi guys!! i have the same problem but the phone is not recognized in ADB when i use the command prompt, tried the terminal command prompt from TWRP, but it does not show nothing where i can input the code given in the link. Any help would be appreciated.
On terminal command on TWRP do i just press select and enter the code? thanks again!

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0124 View Post

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

On terminal command on TWRP do i just press select and enter the code? thanks again!
Just enter the code from the link provided and IT WORKED!!!!! Thaaaaaankkkkk Youuuuu!

khawajakustoms
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty2k9 View Post
So I did this yesterday and it worked.... but the phone started trying to update again today and now the terminal command only works for the first minute of power-on. After that, the phone just tries to do the update again and puts me back in twrp.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Naes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by khawajakustoms View Post
So I did this yesterday and it worked.... but the phone started trying to update again today and now the terminal command only works for the first minute of power-on. After that, the phone just tries to do the update again and puts me back in twrp.

PLEASE HELP!!!
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Naes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

khawajakustoms
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naes View Post
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command
took a while to wear my battery down, but got it done and so far so good. Thank you for the tip.

I had to uninstall the software update instead of just freezing it (I don't have the paid version). I figured freezing and uninstalling would have the same result ultimately. That shouldn't cause any problems right?

Naes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naes View Post
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command.

I wouldn't think so but maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in. Hopefully it doesn't try to download the update again.