Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] My tablet is down, stuck in one spot

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By nrscroller, Junior Member on 14th February 2014, 12:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a nook tablet. I had an android card in it also. Last week on a trip I had used it fine and one day I turned it on and now it is stuck in the window Barnes and Nobles nook. I took android card out and tried factory reset, took it to the store and also called in about it and nothing makes it want to get past that window. I also checked my android card and that got deleted somehow. How do I get this back running to the nook mode or even and android mode so I can run both nook and kindle books on it. I am pretty good and doing computer things but don't make it to complicated. I am 68. Thanks for any help because I like using this thing even though I have a 10 inch tablet
14th February 2014, 04:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 528
I'd suggest you burn a pre-made CM10.2 SDcard image from (see section under heading "sdcard images") -- it's basically a superb yet free version of the android card you had bought.

Boot this SD image from power-off state and by inserting a powered USB cable; if you succeed in booting and running this image off SDcard then your hardware is still functional and you can proceed to restoring your internal ROM (see last section of
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread