NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM 11 M3 out for LG G2!

OP d3FytH3m1Nd

12th February 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 28

177 posts
I'm using this version and I'm not suffering any problems. I'm really glad I've done it. I've not lost any of the cool features lock Knock On or the LG QuickRemote and gained a load more.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
If there was knock off on the lock screen i would for sure flash CM
14th February 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 6

109 posts
I'm experiencing low battery life on this ROM !

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392388700955.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	2578961  
14th February 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 16

17 posts
this rom is fine
Been running this since it went live. I've encountered only one bug that bothers me. on occasion when I open a folder the icons share the same opacity as the folder background. This makes the icons difficult to use.

GravityBox, Greenify XPosed mods work fine.

I'VE EXPERIENCED NO DROP IN BATTERY LIFE.

If anything it's gotten better. I regularly run on battery 15+ hours before plugging in when I go to sleep. Battery percentage is around 35% when I do. That's with 4+ hours screen on time and playing multiple games, browsing etc.

I did turn off the persistant search bar and "OK Google" function because talking to a computer makes me feel like an asshole.

This is my daily driver now. My only complaint is the issue with the folders mentioned earlier. I've even been considering titanium backup of my apps then do a fresh install after a reset. CM says you shouldn't have to, but clean installs remove any questions in my mind whether the problem is in the ROM or my phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread