No registration required

[Q] No SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it

OP TeamAndroidGray

14th February 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Help! I'm trying to root my phone. I installed the roots and when I check the root and the message I got was NO SU BINARY INSTALLED AND SUPERSU CANNOT INSTALL, ITS A PROBLEM! I installed the root on my phone 20 times! I have Warranty:1 I'm about to pull out my hair! I been trying for 2 days and I'm a noob! I tried both methods the Frama.Apk and CF-Auto boot d2spr-d2spr-sphl710 w/ Odin3-v.1.85 .I been doing it from the computer, is where I had the most luck. I get the red Android on there and everything

My phone is: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 I'm running Jellybean 4.3

:
Last edited by TeamAndroidGray; 14th February 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Android Version
14th February 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 142

174 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAndroidGray

Help! I'm trying to root my phone. I installed the roots and when I check the root and the message I got was NO SU BINARY INSTALLED AND SUPERSU CANNOT INSTALL, ITS A PROBLEM! I installed the root on my phone 20 times! I have Warranty:1 I'm about to pull out my hair! I been trying for 2 days and I'm a noob! I tried both methods the Frama.Apk and CF-Auto boot d2spr-d2spr-sphl710 w/ Odin3-v.1.85 .I been doing it from the computer, is where I had the most luck. I get the red Android on there and everything

My phone is: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 I'm running Jellybean 4.3

:

calm down, you're rooting your phone with methods that do not work...obviously lol click on my guide in my signature, post up a huge thanks in my guide when done
The Following User Says Thank You to goku2778 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread