Jackpot or not!? Note 3

13th February 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

80 posts
I ordered my son's Note 3 phone on the 6th, I ordered my Note 3 phone on the 7th...long story short, his phone arrived on Friday the 7th, and I received 2 Note 3's on Monday and 2 Note 3's on Tuesday to make a total of 3 extra!!. AT&T sent me too many phones!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I called them, and they said it was entirely their fault and told me to just mail them back when I can....boy, its sure is going to be hard to part with these 3 beauties!! I think I'll ask them to give me one for my trouble of having to go out of my way to ship them back!....what you think?
14th February 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
and sicksne
Good game dude
14th February 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #3  
Flag East Coast of Canada
Thanks Meter: 80

471 posts
I think there is a law that says if a company sends you something by mistake you don't have to send it back and can keep it, but you may want to double check...of course you are always welcome to send one my way

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app
14th February 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc84245

I think there is a law that says if a company sends you something by mistake you don't have to send it back and can keep it, but you may want to double check...of course you are always welcome to send one my way

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

Everything I've seen so far, it looks like there's nothing they can do about it.... At lease in what I'm seeing at these two sites:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...d-merchandise#

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/39/3009

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread