Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 50,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Last Great ROM for the T989

Tip us?

x.0ni.x
Old
(Last edited by x.0ni.x; 10th February 2014 at 06:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Default The Last Great ROM for the T989

Well it seems our phone has come to it's end. This was an amazing phone. And because of this phone I learned so much about rooting and Android. But there's a ROM out there not listed in our forum and idk why it never was listed here. BAM Android. BAM-Rom 2.0.0 RC2 for the herc. It was the only ROM that made it to multi window status. Yes a 4.4.2 ROM with multi window for the herc. And with exposed modules I've made this ROM pretty narly. Runs pretty smooth with uber 4.1. Only issue of course the cam recording. But thanks to artfuldodger helping with the tale of the 4.3 cam port to 4.4.2 this ROM is pretty sound with some amazing features. So if anyone wants to checkout what I consider the last great ROM for the hercules. Checkout BAM Android. (Not to be confused with Pro BAM.) Totally different ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to x.0ni.x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3219
I believe bam is jelly bam. Thread soon to be closed.

Tsk tsk. Lol

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13768
Thread cleaned, and as this one is leaning towards arguments...closed too.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe