Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Note N7000 restore

Tip us?
 
pusapati
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Unhappy [Q] Galaxy Note N7000 restore

Hi Everyone,

Need help from you.

i tried to install kitkat4.4 in my n7000 with omnirom. Followed the steps mentioned in the webpage.

first i rooted my phone with PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-4.90.8-signed.

then i started to instal with zip from sd with the rom omni-4.4.2-20140214-n7000-NIGHTLY

but it displayed an error message and execution aborted.
it displayed like
error in /emmc/4.4kitkat/omni-4.4.2-20140214-n7000-NIGHTLY
(status 7)
installation aborted


can anyone please help me out..
 
Trozzul
Old
#2  
Trozzul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 1,464
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusapati View Post
Hi Everyone,

Need help from you.

i tried to install kitkat4.4 in my n7000 with omnirom. Followed the steps mentioned in the webpage.

first i rooted my phone with PhilZ-cwm6-DDLSC-ODD-4.90.8-signed.

then i started to instal with zip from sd with the rom omni-4.4.2-20140214-n7000-NIGHTLY

but it displayed an error message and execution aborted.
it displayed like
error in /emmc/4.4kitkat/omni-4.4.2-20140214-n7000-NIGHTLY
(status 7)
installation aborted


can anyone please help me out..
what version of CWM do you have? i wanna say you got that error because its a kit kat rom and they require most recent version of the recovery they have.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
 
pusapati
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Smile CWM version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
what version of CWM do you have? i wanna say you got that error because its a kit kat rom and they require most recent version of the recovery they have.
Hi Trozzul,,

thank you for your reply..

CWM versioin i used is 6.

actuall it was along with the installtion file which i used for Rooting my phone
 
pusapati
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Thumbs up Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
what version of CWM do you have? i wanna say you got that error because its a kit kat rom and they require most recent version of the recovery they have.
Hi Trozzul

As you said it might be a problem with the version.

i updated with the latest version and was able to install kitkat.

but still searching for the suported gapps version.. would appreciate if you could provide me the link.


Once again thank you so much for the reply.
 
Trozzul
Old
#5  
Trozzul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 1,464
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusapati View Post
Hi Trozzul

As you said it might be a problem with the version.

i updated with the latest version and was able to install kitkat.

but still searching for the suported gapps version.. would appreciate if you could provide me the link.


Once again thank you so much for the reply.
with most roms you would just search your android version and gapps after that. try this it has a huge varity of options if you dont care what its inncluded with or just a smaller package of apps. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat (4.4.2) XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113
Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.2) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations on amazon?
Chromecast
Stock
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes