[Q] Problems with Cyanogenmod flash

Tip us?

metalkiller78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Problems with Cyanogenmod flash

Hello everyone!

I've been running Cyanogenmod 11 for a while now, but today I've decided to try the MaximusHD with Sense 5. The flash when good, and it started. I let i rest for 30 minutes. After a couple of hours usage I wasn't saticfied and wanted to go back to Cyanogenmod. Had a nandroid, so I flashed the cyanogenmod boot image, and restored + erased cache.

After this, my phone stuck on the FIRST Htc Screen, but I was able to acces fastboot. Flashed ClockWorkMod(comming from TWRP). Wiped everything and installed CyanogenMod + gapps. Install went fine, but now it wont boot(stuck on the Cyanogenmod loading screen).

What should I do next?

Reagrds

Bobbi lim
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkiller78 View Post
Hello everyone!

I've been running Cyanogenmod 11 for a while now, but today I've decided to try the MaximusHD with Sense 5. The flash when good, and it started. I let i rest for 30 minutes. After a couple of hours usage I wasn't saticfied and wanted to go back to Cyanogenmod. Had a nandroid, so I flashed the cyanogenmod boot image, and restored + erased cache.

After this, my phone stuck on the FIRST Htc Screen, but I was able to acces fastboot. Flashed ClockWorkMod(comming from TWRP). Wiped everything and installed CyanogenMod + gapps. Install went fine, but now it wont boot(stuck on the Cyanogenmod loading screen).

What should I do next?

Reagrds
Did you flashed the boot.img? If no, please do so and it'll boot

My Devices:

Galaxy 551 (sold)

HTC Desire (went back to stock)

HTC One X (ViperX 4.0.7)

Google Nexus 7 2013 (Stock)