Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

[Q] Xperia play cant run on

OP endrit2014

15th February 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have tried some times ago to unlock my bootloader trying this method joining circuit with spins without using nothing(using softwares or smth like that ) only usin two spins . After i remember installed some driver and the phone .Some times worked very well and after not more . Dont turn on . Blank red light . Dont install the driver when i conected to pc retried different times installing drivers but dont do nothing repeat the same thing again and again . Can you please help me if i can fix this mobile . I used very little
15th February 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 45

265 posts
Dead battery?
17th February 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #3  
Flag Vivaro
Thanks Meter: 44

137 posts
More
Adetern 136
I don't think it's the battery imo, but does it display the charging animation when you charge ?
Anyway try to flash the stock firmware and kernel with flashtool, you can find the FTF file easily on the internet.
Tell me if you don't know how to use flashtool, i will provide you some instructions.
17th February 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWashed

I don't think it's the battery imo, but does it display the charging animation when you charge ?
Anyway try to flash the stock firmware and kernel with flashtool, you can find the FTF file easily on the internet.
Tell me if you don't know how to use flashtool, i will provide you some instructions.

I have tried to flash but told me that from 2011 phone in STMP can flash if you dont change your mode . How i can change if doesnt trun on
24th February 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrit2014

I have tried to flash but told me that from 2011 phone in STMP can flash if you dont change your mode . How i can change if doesnt trun on

No one has any idea what i can do put back in life this phone ?
24th February 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 486

893 posts
More
When you plug phone to pc, do you hear any sound? Is any unknown driver showed in device manager?

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread