XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Horn on MOJO

Tip us?

ExtremeRyno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Default Horn on MOJO

Using AppMonster, I ripped Horn off my tablet. Apparently a LOT of people are unable to play it after the last update, but it has always worked well for me. I sideloaded the game onto the MOJO this morning.

1. The first time you run the game, you will get an unlicensed message.
2. Run Google Play.
3. Profit.

Unfortunately, the game doesn't work with a control, but it does work with a mouse. I tried playing with the controller in mouse mode, but it was a real pain in the butt and I went with my Microsoft BT mouse instead. The gestures translate very well to mouse control, and I had a blast playing Horn on the MOJO.

If you want to play it on the big screen, the MOJO is pretty tight.
NookColor CM7.2
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL

Flashing the A700 - A Guide

mherma
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post
Using AppMonster, I ripped Horn off my tablet. Apparently a LOT of people are unable to play it after the last update, but it has always worked well for me. I sideloaded the game onto the MOJO this morning.

1. The first time you run the game, you will get an unlicensed message.
2. Run Google Play.
3. Profit.

Unfortunately, the game doesn't work with a control, but it does work with a mouse. I tried playing with the controller in mouse mode, but it was a real pain in the butt and I went with my Microsoft BT mouse instead. The gestures translate very well to mouse control, and I had a blast playing Horn on the MOJO.

If you want to play it on the big screen, the MOJO is pretty tight.
Hey, I was wanting to play Horn on my MOJO, can you tell me how you got it to work with your mouse? Does your mouse work natively? Or did you have to map the buttons with tincore keymapper or something like that?

ExtremeRyno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by mherma View Post
Hey, I was wanting to play Horn on my MOJO, can you tell me how you got it to work with your mouse? Does your mouse work natively? Or did you have to map the buttons with tincore keymapper or something like that?
The whole game is touch, no buttons or anything. Mouse just worked.

Unfortunately when the original developer got the game back from Zynga, the compatibility with my tablet went away (and I had already deleted the backup and removed it from the MOJO to make room for other games back before root) so now I can't play it on anything!
NookColor CM7.2
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL

Flashing the A700 - A Guide

mherma
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post
The whole game is touch, no buttons or anything. Mouse just worked.

Unfortunately when the original developer got the game back from Zynga, the compatibility with my tablet went away (and I had already deleted the backup and removed it from the MOJO to make room for other games back before root) so now I can't play it on anything!
Well this might be good news to you - the game just got updated the other day. Yesterday after work when I came home and turned on my MOJO, I had a notification with a new item in the tegra store, which was Horn. I checked it out on the Play Store and it looks like it was updated recently. I remember before there was a bunch of complaints about compatibility issues and crashes and now there are new ones praising the game because it is supposedly fixed.

I'm rooted, I can download it! I'ma do it!