Ask a question

No registration required

Soft Brick Everytime I Flash a ROM

OP hobokenshmo

15th February 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
So the way I rooted was I flashed CWM via Odin, and then flashed SuperSU zip in CWM. I used the correct versions and i verified I had root with Titanium Backup and even Root Checker. I have tried twice to flash roms and I end up in samsung logo boot loop, don't even get any further than that. I downloaded 2 different roms that are meant for the Sprint Note 3 and work on my build number. Perhaps my root method screwed it up some how? Any ideas what is happening? From reading other posts, I realize I may have to flash another kernel, but on the rom (MiniN3) it said nothing of the sort. So, what gives?
15th February 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 138

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobokenshmo

So the way I rooted was I flashed CWM via Odin, and then flashed SuperSU zip in CWM. I used the correct versions and i verified I had root with Titanium Backup and even Root Checker. I have tried twice to flash roms and I end up in samsung logo boot loop, don't even get any further than that. I downloaded 2 different roms that are meant for the Sprint Note 3 and work on my build number. Perhaps my root method screwed it up some how? Any ideas what is happening? From reading other posts, I realize I may have to flash another kernel, but on the rom (MiniN3) it said nothing of the sort. So, what gives?

what rom firmware where you be fore flashing the new rom? did you tried to wipe cache/date after flashing?
15th February 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Well I restored back to factory 4.3 stock, then use another 4.3 custom rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread