Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,427 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Security Certificates

Tip us?

ZSchoone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Security Certificates

I rooted my s4 a while ago and wanted it back to stock got a stock firmware now when I go into the security settings on my s4 and click on trusted credentials it brings up a list with a ton of stuff I've never heard of. Talked to verizon Tech and they say that my phone is still rooted any one know how to get rid of all those things because my phone is also acting strange and I think that is part of the reason any help would be great. Thanx ZSchoone

gnubian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSchoone View Post
I rooted my s4 a while ago and wanted it back to stock got a stock firmware now when I go into the security settings on my s4 and click on trusted credentials it brings up a list with a ton of stuff I've never heard of. Talked to verizon Tech and they say that my phone is still rooted any one know how to get rid of all those things because my phone is also acting strange and I think that is part of the reason any help would be great. Thanx ZSchoone
Use odin to completely remove root and go back to out-of-the-box stock. Just make sure to use the correct firmware to avoid setting the knox warranty flag. Search google or xda for the odin tar you require.