Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 52,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is it possible to unlock the SGH-t599n?

Tip us?
 
10114jose
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Stockton
Post [Q] Is it possible to unlock the SGH-t599n?

I have the Metro PCS version of this phone. Can I flash a T-mobile rom, or is there a way to unlock it with root?
 
mauam
Old
#2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6570
Posts: 4,011
Join Date: Jan 2011
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10114jose View Post
I have the Metro PCS version of this phone. Can I flash a T-mobile rom, or is there a way to unlock it with root?


Some users reported that can be unlocked with "Cydiaimpactor", but don't ask me what is or how it work, cause I really don't know. Search on google or on xda. Good luck
 
10114jose
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Stockton
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam View Post

Some users reported that can be unlocked with "Cydiaimpactor", but don't ask me what is or how it work, cause I really don't know. Search on google or on xda. Good luck
I rooted with cydia impactor. I don't think I can unlock with cydia impactor.
 
smanandhar
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Unlock metro pcs t599n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10114jose View Post
I rooted with cydia impactor. I don't think I can unlock with cydia impactor.
Any updates on unlocking t599n ?? I was able to root it using cydia impactor but not able to unlock it yet ..
I would appreciate if anyone could help.
 
10114jose
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Stockton
Quote:
Originally Posted by smanandhar View Post
Any updates on unlocking t599n ?? I was able to root it using cydia impactor but not able to unlock it yet ..
I would appreciate if anyone could help.
Nope.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes