XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy s3 rom porting

Tip us?

rat99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default galaxy s3 rom porting

I ported cm11 4.4.2 ROM into 210k.everything works fine without data.when I change the libsec-ril.so start to work data.but can't send SMS.without change libsec-ril. So SMS work.but no data.I really appreciate if anybody can help me with this.
Thank you

rat99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
comeon guys.nobody has a solution?

TheMoro
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I know I don't have the knowledge to help you, but maybe providing more information might bring more people who can. A more detailed explanation of what you did, and how you did it can help people track what went wrong. for instance, what "change" did you make to the .so files?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMoro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rat99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoro View Post
I know I don't have the knowledge to help you, but maybe providing more information might bring more people who can. A more detailed explanation of what you did, and how you did it can help people track what went wrong. for instance, what "change" did you make to the .so files?
thanks themoro.i wanted to port 4.4.2 i9300 rom into shv-e210k.im no expert but i did it help with google.everything works fine but cannot connect to 3g data network.so i replaced the ril files from which is already i have 4.4 rom in my phone.(shv-e210k).i did one by one and found out libril-sec.so is the problem.so i just replaced libril-sec.so from my old 4.4 rom to new ported 4.4.2 rom.then data started to work.but cant send sms.without replaced ril file no data but sms working.i really hope somebody can help me.because it is very very difficult to find custom roms for our device.

nam_nam9639
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat99 View Post
I ported cm11 4.4.2 ROM into 210k.everything works fine without data.when I change the libsec-ril.so start to work data.but can't send SMS.without change libsec-ril. So SMS work.but no data.I really appreciate if anybody can help me with this.
Thank you
can you share me this rom?

rat99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nam_nam9639 View Post
can you share me this rom?
you mean you want the rom which i ported?it doesnt work properly

nam_nam9639
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat99 View Post
you mean you want the rom which i ported?it doesnt work properly
oh. my E is bad ^^
i have patch i9300 android 4.3 cook for E210K. work very good. ( Not for CM and AOSP based rom )
this link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/dd...10K-V1-TXN.zip
can you make for android 4.4 of i9300?