[ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215] [DOWNLOAD IS WORKING]

What would you like in the upcoming nightlies?

• Speed and Longer Battery Life!

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Pure Android. Nexus Experience!

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013
[ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215] [DOWNLOAD IS WORKING]

Welcome to my second Rom!
This Rom is based off Maclaws AOSP Jelly Bean 4.2.2. The sole reason why I made this was because for speed and reliability purposes. We all know AOSP has the best all round stability. As it is still a young project, I am hoping to make it grow with your support.

Features:
- Stock, pure, Jelly Bean!
- Really fast for first release!
- Cool boot animation!
- Keyboard actually responds much better!
- Get the full Google Nexus experience!

Changelog:
[20140215] - First release! (Added Seeder and some performance adjustments)

1. Download my Rom
2. Go into your CWM 5.0.2.6 recovery
3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache!
4. Reboot (takes 3-5 mins on first boot)
5. And enjoy!

Disclamer: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAULTS/BRICKS/DAMAGE. I HAVE JUST WARNED YOU.

Screenshots:
shot_2014-02-15_05-33-34.png
shot_2014-02-15_05-33-57.png

shot_2014-02-15_05-34-31.png
galaxyacebiosbootanimat.gif

Thanks to: Maclaw Team and Tovagulet (for the boot animation :D)

Source: GitHub

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [AOSP] [JellyBean] Project SleekyBean, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Contributors
TheUnknownThing
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.3.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM 5.0.2.6
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2014-02-15

Created 2014-02-15
Last Updated 2014-04-19

sharingan

May 30, 2013
wow another jb rom
i am really excited about this now

will try it definitely when it arrives

Persian Ace

May 12, 2013
Tehran
Download will be up today guys! Stay tuned!

Hi Unknownthing
Thanks for your works.i have four questions,please answer:
1-has your rom"theme chooser"?
2-has your rom"cpu overclocking"?
3-has your rom"notificating setting",to add notification toggles.
I want pura android like Aosp roms,but this rom's options is very low however is stablest.
4-all roms that i have used had"linux version:2.6.x",but your rom's linux version is 3.1.x.what is diference between them?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013
Hi Unknownthing
Thanks for your works.i have four questions,please answer:
1-has your rom"theme chooser"?
2-has your rom"cpu overclocking"?
3-has your rom"notificating setting",to add notification toggles.
I want pura android like Aosp roms,but this rom's options is very low however is stablest.
4-all roms that i have used had"linux version:2.6.x",but your rom's linux version is 3.1.x.what is diference between them?
Thanks a lot

Well, in Cyanogenmod roms, they have theme chooser (not aosp)
Since this Rom is AOSP (nexus like experience) you cannot change the toggles. You also can nearly move any app to sd.
You can overclock the cpu as much as you like (998mhz is the max)
Before you download, I can tell you that it runs much better than Cm10.1+

Rhievaldo

Jun 7, 2013
Gresik
www.facebook.com
Since this Rom is AOSP (nexus like experience) you cannot change the toggles. You also can nearly move any app to sd.

hmmm,, and are you sure this 3.x kernel sources ????? i think ace cant get that.. :confused:

Persian Ace

May 12, 2013
Tehran

Ok thanks.then i wont able to install "cronmod-in2ext4+"patch for increasing internal memory by using ext4 partition.right?last times i was using link2sd but this app was inconvenienced me.i was ticking"Autolink" in link2sd's settings,but it didnt work sometimes.
Is there any app to work instead notification toggles?to turn on or off wiifi,gps,mobile data,sound and...?
Thank you.i am waiting for your rom is uploaded.

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013
Ok thanks.then i wont able to install "cronmod-in2ext4+"patch for increasing internal memory by using ext4 partition.right?last times i was using link2sd but this app was inconvenienced me.i was ticking"Autolink" in link2sd's settings,but it didnt work sometimes.
Is there any app to work instead notification toggles?to turn on or off wiifi,gps,mobile data,sound and...?

You will be able to use Link2Sd (I am using it) Unfourtanatly, I am not aware of any apps which can modify toggles. I have also uploaded the Rom! I have placed the link in the second post! Enjoy!

Persian Ace

May 12, 2013
Tehran
You will be able to use Link2Sd (I am using it) Unfourtanatly, I am not aware of any apps which can modify toggles. I have also uploaded the Rom! I have placed the link in the second post! Enjoy!

Thanks man.i download your rom and will post my feedback.i have been seen a widget about toggles in my friend phone's homescreen.if i found this app/widget will report.
Thank you

blugonjic

Oct 17, 2012
Anybody else having problems downloading this? Mediafire straight up ignores me when I am trying to download :-/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to my second Rom!
    This Rom is based off Maclaws AOSP Jelly Bean 4.2.2. The sole reason why I made this was because for speed and reliability purposes. We all know AOSP has the best all round stability. As it is still a young project, I am hoping to make it grow with your support.

Features:
    - Stock, pure, Jelly Bean!
    - Really fast for first release!
    - Cool boot animation!
    - Keyboard actually responds much better!
    - Get the full Google Nexus experience!

Changelog:
    [20140215] - First release! (Added Seeder and some performance adjustments)

1. Download my Rom
    2. Go into your CWM 5.0.2.6 recovery
    3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache!
    4. Reboot (takes 3-5 mins on first boot)
    5. And enjoy!

Disclamer: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAULTS/BRICKS/DAMAGE. I HAVE JUST WARNED YOU.

Screenshots:
    shot_2014-02-15_05-33-34.png
    shot_2014-02-15_05-33-57.png

shot_2014-02-15_05-34-31.png
    galaxyacebiosbootanimat.gif

Thanks to: Maclaw Team and Tovagulet (for the boot animation :D)

Source: GitHub

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [AOSP] [JellyBean] Project SleekyBean, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Contributors
    TheUnknownThing
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: CWM 5.0.2.6
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2014-02-15

Created 2014-02-15
    Last Updated 2014-04-19
    Downloads

Link to Download!
    Gapps and Google Play Services are included in the Rom!
    Enjoy! :D
    Download will be up today guys! Stay tuned!
    Great job,

What are the differences between this and Maclaw's version? Maybe we can try to build kitkat AOSP for the Ace because CM11 is already stable enough :)

Well, I've removed some applications that generally take up space at first installation. Also there are some scripts added that Maclaw didn't have, such as Performances X, touch improvement tweaks, different governors and list goes on! I would personally recommenced this rom to anyone! Also Maclaw has unfortunately abandoned development for the Galaxy Ace and Gio. Hope this answers your question. :D