FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q]CM 11 jenkins

13th February 2014, 03:46 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey guys, i am still a noob here so i tried to find stable cm11 on jenkins but i have some questions.
1st . our device name is tass??

2nd . what is a non timer build on jenkins??

3rd . i have found a build for cm11 ( http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/...erimental/856/ ) , how can i know the working and not working things in it??

4th . nothing else... Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
14th February 2014, 07:43 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Nobody... Really?! That's my second thread without any reply... What a lame community

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th February 2014, 05:21 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd.96

Nobody... Really?! That's my second thread without any reply... What a lame community

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1.yes, it is tass
2. Non-timer builds are triggered by developers....
3.go to cm11 discussion thread....you'll get to know everything there
4.nothing here too

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Venkatesh; 14th February 2014 at 05:23 PM.
15th February 2014, 05:25 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

1.yes, it is tass
2. Non-timer builds are triggered by developers....
3.go to cm11 discussion thread....you'll get to know everything there
4.nothing here too

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help but I still didn't get the meaning of non timer builds ? Sorry for being a noob

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th February 2014, 06:10 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd.96

Thanks for the help but I still didn't get the meaning of non timer builds ? Sorry for being a noob

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

non-timer builds are executed/built by developers, which will have fixes/changes/updates/experimental fixes from developers..where as timer builds are scheduled to build at specific time which will not have any experimental changes just merged sources.
15th February 2014, 07:50 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

non-timer builds are executed/built by developers, which will have fixes/changes/updates/experimental fixes from developers..where as timer builds are scheduled to build at specific time which will not have any experimental changes just merged sources.

Thanks so much for your help.. Only 1 last question.. How to know a timer build from a non-timer build?
Thanks again

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th February 2014, 08:53 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd.96

Thanks so much for your help.. Only 1 last question.. How to know a timer build from a non-timer build?
Thanks again

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

look here: http://jenkins.androidarmv6.org/job/android/805/
this line "Started by user androidmeda" will tell you..if it says timer, it is a timer build
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes