Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Send games to External Card

OP hyundai2010

12th February 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Hello i got my ultra rooted now.
16 gb is not enough for games etc i bouhgt a 32gb card.

how can i move games like dead trigger asphalt 8 and so on to the external card?
12th February 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundai2010

Hello i got my ultra rooted now.
16 gb is not enough for games etc i bouhgt a 32gb card.

how can i move games like dead trigger asphalt 8 and so on to the external card?

You can try foldermount and 64gb microsd card.
13th February 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Ahwaz
Thanks Meter: 9
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundai2010

Hello i got my ultra rooted now.
16 gb is not enough for games etc i bouhgt a 32gb card.

how can i move games like dead trigger asphalt 8 and so on to the external card?

use GL to SD.
13th February 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Mariano Comense
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
i use foldermount and work great.
the only bad is that the free version allow only 3 sinconized folder.
i resolve buying the full version
14th February 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #5  
shaolin95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 881
 
5,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca73n

i use foldermount and work great.
the only bad is that the free version allow only 3 sinconized folder.
i resolve buying the full version

+1 I love that app and bought it as well.
14th February 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #6  
edzilla007's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
There are three ways you can do this:
1. Download and run link2sd- you should be able to download games straight to external memory.
2. Throught apps in settings- go to your apps, click on the app you want to send, and click move to SD card.
3. Through settings- you can go to the settings (Idk what section it is under) and change the installation place from internal memory to external memory.
Good luck and I hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to edzilla007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 79
 
1,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Folder Mount I found to be much easier to use than GL to SD

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
15th February 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 8
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edzilla007

There are three ways you can do this:
1. Download and run link2sd- you should be able to download games straight to external memory.
2. Throught apps in settings- go to your apps, click on the app you want to send, and click move to SD card.
3. Through settings- you can go to the settings (Idk what section it is under) and change the installation place from internal memory to external memory.
Good luck and I hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

Dude
The problem is
Xperia Z Ultra does not have the native Move to SD Card option

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1392458544775.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	2580584  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes