XT910 Wifi issues
Hi, I've just received a Moto XT910 and was trying to make it work but it seems impossible.
What is happening with the wifi of this phone. When it connects, rare, it drops without transfering a single byte.
Is this normal for such an advanced phone, My motorola milestone 1 still works flawlessly as well as other 22 devices connected to this router.
Any light on this issue or it is just like that, pure rubbish wifi, most important thing in a phone those days.
- Galaxy Note 2 powered by: Samsung | JellyKat 4 (4.4.2)
- Galaxy Note 8 powered by: Samsung | yNote 0.9 (4.3)
- Galaxy S2 I9100 (x2) powered by: SlimBean (4.4.2)
- Galaxy Tab 2 7 (x2) powered by: SlimBean (4.4.2)
- LG O2X powered by: Slimbean (4.3)
- LG Opt.One (x2) powered by: SlimBean (4.2.1)
- ChromeCast (x3) powered by: Eureka 2.0