Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help me please,failed upgrade firmware

OP iguanaforce

15th February 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
i've got trouble with my Gtab 2 7.0 p3100,i wanna flash to original rom but when i flash with odin,it failed on factory,when i reboot,it says"firmware upgrade failed,use kies to recovery and try again",i tried to install kies but,when i plugged my tab its says,"device not responding,please reboot ur device",but when i reboot it to download mode,its says"firmware upgrade encountered..."again and again
Please help to unbrick this type,
15th February 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iguanaforce

i've got trouble with my Gtab 2 7.0 p3100,i wanna flash to original rom but when i flash with odin,it failed on factory,when i reboot,it says"firmware upgrade failed,use kies to recovery and try again",i tried to install kies but,when i plugged my tab its says,"device not responding,please reboot ur device",but when i reboot it to download mode,its says"firmware upgrade encountered..."again and again
Please help to unbrick this type,

brother i haven't bricked my tab till now but i can say that you can unbrick it by usb jig or triangle away

also before upgrading from odin do a wipe cache partiiton , factory reset in recovery
then try odin and if still does not work try by unchecking repartition tab in odin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread