Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 50,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Volume mod

Tip us?

rambo8987
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 116
Default Volume mod

Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

newuser134
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo8987 View Post
Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Here you go. I take no credit for it. I found it somewhere else on this forum, but can't find the link right now. You have to be rooted. Also make a Nandroid backup before flashing. Do it at your own risk, if anything goes wrong, it's not my fault. Make a backup of the file "snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP" located in /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ somewhere on your sd card in case the stock volume zip doesn't restore the correct file later.

I tried the moderate volume, and it worked great. I would do the loud one, it might be too loud.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to newuser134 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo8987 View Post

Check out the app Viper4Android. Not only will it make your volumes louder, it also has a great EQ which will make everything sound much better.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

lmike6453
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
Check out the app Viper4Android. Not only will it make your volumes louder, it also has a great EQ which will make everything sound much better.
+1 for Viper4Android or beat music player's built in equalizer is better sounding bass in my opinion if it's just music that you care about
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - JB 4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to lmike6453 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mickey2foot
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Default Note 2 Dual sim N9002

Hello All,

I used this moderate.zip on N9002 worked well however it crashes the sound on the sim in slot 2 thus no sound and microphone. The restore will not work and you will have to install backup..

Please be careful. I hope we can fix the problem as the patch definitely increase the volume on everything else.