Volume mod

OP rambo8987

8th January 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119

1,264 posts
Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
8th January 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 85

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo8987

Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Here you go. I take no credit for it. I found it somewhere else on this forum, but can't find the link right now. You have to be rooted. Also make a Nandroid backup before flashing. Do it at your own risk, if anything goes wrong, it's not my fault. Make a backup of the file "snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP" located in /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ somewhere on your sd card in case the stock volume zip doesn't restore the correct file later.

I tried the moderate volume, and it worked great. I would do the loud one, it might be too loud.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to newuser134 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 978

3,211 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo8987

Check out the app Viper4Android. Not only will it make your volumes louder, it also has a great EQ which will make everything sound much better.
9th January 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #4  
Phila
Thanks Meter: 318

709 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

Check out the app Viper4Android. Not only will it make your volumes louder, it also has a great EQ which will make everything sound much better.

+1 for Viper4Android or beat music player's built in equalizer is better sounding bass in my opinion if it's just music that you care about
The Following User Says Thank You to lmike6453 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Note 2 Dual sim N9002
Hello All,

I used this moderate.zip on N9002 worked well however it crashes the sound on the sim in slot 2 thus no sound and microphone. The restore will not work and you will have to install backup..

Please be careful. I hope we can fix the problem as the patch definitely increase the volume on everything else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread