[Q] loop on "galaxy s4 splash"

Tip us?

guitar741
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] loop on "galaxy s4 splash"

Hi, I have a problem with my galaxy s4
suddenly, the phone gets stuck on the splash screen for 3 seconds, and then reboots itself to the same screen.
The phone does not boot.

- I CANT boot into recovery mode/download mode, every time i do that, the phone restarts itself to the same splash screen: "galaxy s4 I9500".

How can I fix this problem??

VECTUS
Old
(Last edited by VECTUS; 15th February 2014 at 03:27 PM.)
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar741 View Post
Hi, I have a problem with my galaxy s4
suddenly, the phone gets stuck on the splash screen for 3 seconds, and then reboots itself to the same screen.
The phone does not boot.

- I CANT boot into recovery mode/download mode, every time i do that, the phone restarts itself to the same splash screen: "galaxy s4 I9500".

How can I fix this problem??
A. You may have flashed the wrong rom (wrong model). If so you need to reodin (search for odin to stock).

Edit: Before you odin I would pull the battery. Allow the phone to sit for 30 min without the battery in it during that time... ENSURE the battery had enough power to odin before you try it.

B. Or You are in the wrong thread (this is for At&t and your splash screen is international model)

CLICK TO FIND OUT WHAT XDA IS AND WHY I MODERATED THE WAY I DID

"The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it" - Mark Twain

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SelfElevated2
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Flashing anything from the 9500 is a no no on the Snapdragon models man. As the guy above said you need to Odin stock rom. Since you were able to flash a rom through recovery you weren't on a locked bootloader. So Odin the amdl stock tar in the pda slot
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfElevated2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe