I9195L & I9195 error

Tip us?

delvydavis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNCS View Post
You can forget it. Looks like you have a locked bootloader from your network. Nothing can be done on such phones, unless your network provider decide to unlock them.
come on! there should be a way to remove that locked bootloader

TNCS
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by delvydavis View Post
come on! there should be a way to remove that locked bootloader
I suppose you can try again on different USB port (not a hub) or even a different PC. But if your phone truly has a locked bootloader nothing can be done.

delvydavis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I suppose you can try again on different USB port (not a hub) or even a different PC. But if your phone truly has a locked bootloader nothing can be done.
ok. that means, the locked bootloader cannot be edited/erased/ and put new one? What If try to load a custom firmware such as CM?

delvydavis
Old
(Last edited by delvydavis; 13th February 2014 at 08:18 PM.) Reason: exit
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fburgos View Post
Fs the word knox is in your download mode then you have knox bootloader and dont try to flash anything that has been modified.

Can you post your download screen
here it is attached. It shows:

knox warranty - 0x1
knox kernel lock - 0x0
bootloader RP swrev : 1
write protection : enable

TNCS
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
here it is attached. It shows:

knox warranty - 0x1
knox kernel lock - 0x0
bootloader RP swrev : 1
write protection : enable

You should've done more research before you start... Your Knox is already triggered - 0x1... Should been on 0x0

In *some* rare cases, USB port, cable or some other USB related incompatibility/problem may throw you the 'Secure Check Fail! : sbl1' error. But it rare. BUT if your phone is a vendor specific brand with a locked bootloader, NO you can't do anything. Crack a locked bootloader is on a totally different level, why do you think it more difficult to 'jailbreak' an iDevice? It because Apple has a locked bootloader.

delvydavis
Old
(Last edited by delvydavis; 14th February 2014 at 01:02 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
You should've done more research before you start... Your Knox is already triggered - 0x1... Should been on 0x0

In *some* rare cases, USB port, cable or some other USB related incompatibility/problem may throw you the 'Secure Check Fail! : sbl1' error. But it rare. BUT if your phone is a vendor specific brand with a locked bootloader, NO you can't do anything. Crack a locked bootloader is on a totally different level, why do you think it more difficult to 'jailbreak' an iDevice? It because Apple has a locked bootloader.
That is what I wanted to do jailbreak the locked bootloader of I9195L version!

Before I didn't know that this phone has a locked bootloader, so I tried different options like rooting and stuff. Now I understood, this phone has it locked.

There is no such thread here for doing that for I9195L version. all are for "I9195" model.

Theoretically 9195 & 9195L are same. So what I thought, first I will change my phone to I9195 and then break it

TNCS
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
That is what I wanted to do jailbreak the locked bootloader of I9195L version!

Before I didn't know that this phone has a locked bootloader, so I tried different options like rooting and stuff. Now I understood, this phone has it locked.

There is no such thread here for doing that for I9195L version. all are for "I9195" model.

Theoretically 9195 & 9195L are same. So what I thought, first I will change my phone to I9195 and then break it
LOL, go for it! 9195L sound like just a network specific variant, which tend to come with a locked bootloader.