5,603,729 Members 37,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BRICKED

Tip us?

magicninja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
OK I have tried to install the latest firmware I could find through Odin.....no luck...... Also tried installing cmw.... no luck...... tried updating through kies just keeps saying connecting. I know there is another update that I believe is the same one I got on my phone Feb 1st.
The only version I could find are Asian ones and would take over 7 hours to download.
I have already taken 7 hours to download the last version which didn't work.

Any thoughts
Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app
VipersOneSSSS-OFF 2.0.0

fleagalbaum
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have the same problem with sgh-i527m I tried flashing quite a few roms with no luck. My knox line on the bootloader page shows 0xffffffc

I can boot into bootloader mode but that is it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Laerd Ogsi
Old
(Last edited by Laerd Ogsi; 11th February 2014 at 12:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleagalbaum View Post
I have the same problem with sgh-i527m I tried flashing quite a few roms with no luck. My knox line on the bootloader page shows 0xffffffc

I can boot into bootloader mode but that is it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Hello,

I am joining this thread to say that the above is the exact problem I am having with my galaxy mega 1527m right now.
the same knox line even, I was going to post to get help but as I see the answer is not here yet.
below is what it says,

Odin mode
Product name:sgh-1527m
current binary: Samsung official
system status: official
Knox kernel lock: 0xfffffffc
Knox warranty void: 0xfffffffc
csb-config-lsb: 0x30
bootloader apswrev: 2
write protection: enable

any help or replies with any further dos and especially donts would be appreciated..

I am about to try to flash the rogers rom on my bell phone, I don't know .

last edit to post ...at end of flash it says

image size too large! W:1000, H1920
display image fail
SECURE FAIL: KERNEL

Peace

yousaft2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 MTK6572A Bricked Need Help Urgenb

Hi

Anyone who can help me fix my phone. I was to load a custom ROM on my phone but since i was using SP Flash Tools accidentally clicked full format and everything is gone and nothing turns on. When i plug in the phone the unknown device dhows in the device manager of windows 8.1 I have tried to install the drivers but every time i try to flash it it returns with DRAM FAIL or some other related errors. I have made an insane mistake and seems like i have BRICKED the phone. I am unable to find the ROM, The Kernal, Scatter file, I have managed to get a scatter file but it does not work with the SP Flash tools. I tried to use ODIN but the phone does not go into download mode previously while trying to install the custom rom. The chip is MTK 6572A, It is a dual core 1.7ghz, Mali 400, I have lost the original backup and everything. Plz folks help me to fix the phone back and how can I go about it any thing that can make it work I would be thank full.