FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Mod][Framework] Lockscreen mod for xt 910 stock jb

13th February 2014, 04:31 PM |#11  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshouter

Ok then, hope I can help with some ui editing (I like making system ui). I have some cool app collection for stock rom too. Maybe you can make some coll rom too...Btw, if you have unedited deodexed systemui.apk, can you upload ot please and pm me the link. Just wanna try something here....thanks.

Hello me!! Its me again!!

i´m downloading everything i need atm is it possible for u to add reboot options?and can u share ur notfication drawer mod?i want to add this,if i succed with everything this will be finished next week have a lot pngs to edit and add some stuff to settings will upload the systemui.apk in a few minutes...

Edit: Here it is

systemui.apk
Last edited by DumbleCore; 13th February 2014 at 04:39 PM.
 
 
14th February 2014, 11:33 AM |#12  
demonshouter's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wonosobo
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore

i´m downloading everything i need atm is it possible for u to add reboot options?and can u share ur notfication drawer mod?i want to add this,if i succed with everything this will be finished next week have a lot pngs to edit and add some stuff to settings will upload the systemui.apk in a few minutes...

Edit: Here it is

systemui.apk

Pm sent...please test them...

Hello me!! Its me again!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demonshouter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 11:38 AM |#13  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshouter

Pm sent...please test them...

Hello me!! Its me again!!

THX, I can test this evening, then I'll let u know!

Tapped from my RazR
The Following User Says Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 01:26 PM |#14  
demonshouter's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wonosobo
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore

THX, I can test this evening, then I'll let u know!

Tapped from my RazR

Ok then dont forget to make backup...


Hello me!! Its me again!!
14th February 2014, 04:13 PM |#15  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshouter

Ok then dont forget to make backup...


Hello me!! Its me again!!

I've made a test slot for this project, started from scratch, blacked it out, debloated, deblurred
This weekend I'll theme settings and add some stuff like xposed, supersu, lmt launcher
Your modifications make this special, haven't seen a 4.1.2 rom with toggles, this is gonna be awesome

Tapped from my RazR
14th February 2014, 09:21 PM |#16  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 712
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore

I've made a test slot for this project, started from scratch, blacked it out, debloated, deblurred
This weekend I'll theme settings and add some stuff like xposed, supersu, lmt launcher
Your modifications make this special, haven't seen a 4.1.2 rom with toggles, this is gonna be awesome

Tapped from my RazR

You have one message waiting...

Sent from my Razr XT910
15th February 2014, 02:46 AM |#17  
demonshouter's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wonosobo
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Im gonna be going to a conference for about a week starting on sunday. Please let me know when a build is ready. Maybe I can have a try in some free times.

Hello me!! Its me again!!
15th February 2014, 02:09 PM |#19  
DumbleCore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hobb’s End
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshouter

Im gonna be going to a conference for about a week starting on sunday. Please let me know when a build is ready. Maybe I can have a try in some free times.

Hello me!! Its me again!!

Yea, I'll let u know then

Tapped from my RazR
15th February 2014, 04:00 PM |#20  
demonshouter's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wonosobo
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s27moto

thanks waiting for more lock screen

I ll try some other mod soon as I have time...

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to demonshouter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes