[Q] VanirROM stuck in roaming.

15th February 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

575 posts
More
Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
15th February 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 827

2,056 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UN5EEN

Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I have never had this issue on any Rom I have tried and I've flashed a lot of them. However I have not tried vanir so IMO it's definitely a vanir problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread