Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 42,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] VanirROM stuck in roaming.

Tip us?

UN5EEN
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Default [Q] VanirROM stuck in roaming.

Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Gizmoe
Old
Thanks Meter 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by UN5EEN View Post
Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
I have never had this issue on any Rom I have tried and I've flashed a lot of them. However I have not tried vanir so IMO it's definitely a vanir problem.
Sent From my HTC One S-Off via rumrunners or Firewater/Weaksauce combo
Need a DropBox account? use this link DropBox

Other Devices:
HTC Inspire 4g S-Off/Rooted(Ace device info all in one place Ace Think Tank)
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD stock
Nexus 7 rooted