Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 51,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy with 6.3 mega problems

Tip us?

vaips
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default galaxy with 6.3 mega problems

hello I'm trying to get this message that was in my galaxy mega therefore tried to put the rom cyanogem 11 more was unsuccessful so I went back to put the original rom more now neither sound nor Wi-Fi or Bluetooth then working anymore Would anyone know how to fix that,

'm from Brazil and do not know anything ok'm writing English by google translator thanks.

Lembrando não sei nada de android
look at the attached photo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140215_004355.jpg
Views:	1112
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	2580668  

Beurtmans
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaips View Post
hello I'm trying to get this message that was in my galaxy mega therefore tried to put the rom cyanogem 11 more was unsuccessful so I went back to put the original rom more now neither sound nor Wi-Fi or Bluetooth then working anymore Would anyone know how to fix that,

'm from Brazil and do not know anything ok'm writing English by google translator thanks.

Lembrando não sei nada de android
look at the attached photo
Just flash the original stock kernel and the lines are gone.

mfageda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I have the same problem

Hello everyone.

This is my first post on XDA

I have the same problem like Vaips

I tried to install cyanogenmod but then i wanted to go back to the official rom of samsung, but I realised that i couldn't turn on the wifi and bluetooth. Also I can't use my Sim because the mega doesn't recognize it.

I have installed the official firmware from sammobile a few times but it keeps doing the same thing.
At boot it appears on the screen the same image post by Vaips showing the green line and the other 2 red lines.

I have tried to install cyanogenmod again and the stock rom then, but it keeps doing the same.

Can someone tell me what I can do please?